Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If I could figure out what a boys 7 meant in girls sizes I might be interested in those closed
    toe. My girl is in a women's 6

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by dusty2221 View Post
    If I could figure out what a boys 7 meant in girls sizes I might be interested in those closed

So close. They go through them so fast. I will probably have her next ones coming right after 7/4 as Erin is about to blow through to the next size. I'll try to post right away. Sometimes they go through a size or 2 or 3 in the same season, I know. I'll PM you if it happens.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dusty2221 View Post

I just bought them, but for the record, a boys 7 is supposedly the same as a men's 7, and that would be the same a women's 8.5
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

that HO board is fun to ride on a long line too

somebody buy it, I will be thirsty come Lake Martin
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I could be wrong on this but, im pretty dang sure that Taylor and Jordan Wolfe rode this board(red HO) when they first tried wakesurfing--and look where they are now with the sport.

disclaimer:
    results may vary
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Received the bindings yesterday, they look great and should be an easy swap for the worn out bindings on the kids board now. Thanks Again!
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

Quote Originally Posted by sivs1 View Post
    Received the bindings yesterday, they look great and should be an easy swap for the worn out bindings on the kids board now. Thanks Again!
    This reminded me, and before I could find the tracking # I sent Kane, a coworker from our mailroom handed me a package. Got my bindings too. #thumbsup
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Great. Stuff was gonna go to ebay. Glad it could be used by folks on here. Everybody should go thru their garage and post stuff they don't use.

So far both binding and wakeskate are gone. BTW, I think shipping rates have gone down a bit b/c that wooden wakeskate shipped for about $23. Feel free to make an offer and ask for an estimate if you want any of the remaining stuff.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!