Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Vic makes awesome boards!

PC - maybe you let joe v and I crash at your place for a week this winter when it's deep and I'll show with some free PS sticks!
    '06 Outback - Gone but not forgotten
    '13 Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    I got a broadcast you can demo
    Awesome, I hear its a pretty advanced board!
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

Quote Originally Posted by muehlcj View Post
    Vic makes awesome boards!

PC - maybe you let joe v and I crash at your place for a week this winter when it's deep and I'll show with some free PS sticks!
    Yes, just outside of PC, 8 minute drive to the Deer Valley Gondola and 16 minutes to the PCMR base lifts. A side gig is I teach in the Ski School, I know the mountain well and can show you some stashes. Skied with Trayson and Cindy a couple years ago and had a great time.

My guest arrangements are coming along nicely, if you can put up with my family anyone is welcome.

Another side note, graduated High School on Long Island and Graduated College from a SUNY School. Have plenty of family still in NY.
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by muehlcj View Post
    Sounds like a plan. Expect a cease and desist letter from our attorney. We are filed TM under article 28 sporting goods - the stylized representation of the letters P and S and the name Parker Surfcraft.

Try your luck.
    Damn, and that was going to be my new Wakesurfing hat!!!! I mean, I have to have something that covers up my thinning hairline when I surf! Maybe I can get a Parker Surfcraft hat at Evo on sale...
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by sivs1 View Post
    Yes, just outside of PC, 8 minute drive to the Deer Valley Gondola and 16 minutes to the PCMR base lifts. A side gig is I teach in the Ski School, I know the mountain well and can show you some stashes. Skied with Trayson and Cindy a couple years ago and had a great time.

My guest arrangements are coming along nicely, if you can put up with my family anyone is welcome.

Another side note, graduated High School on Long Island and Graduated College from a SUNY School. Have plenty of family still in NY.
    Tracy is an amazing tour guide. We had a blast ripping PC and Canyons with him. He even helped in showing my wife the perfect run to drop her first double black diamond.

PC.jpg

And while I knew you're typically pretty cool with guests; our next trip as you know is Christmas weekend--so lodging with your family on Christmas and crashing your family's holiday traditions wasn't exactly my style. So we'll be in PC at a cool little VRBO condo. But for sure we'd love to shred some runs with you again.

Someday it would be rad to bring Jax to PC. I know he'd love to rip some jumps with your son.
    Last edited by trayson; 06-08-2017 at 02:24 PM.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Tracy is an amazing tour guide. We had a blast ripping PC and Canyons with him. He even helped in showing my wife the perfect run to drop her first double black diamond.

PC.jpg

And while I knew you're typically pretty cool with guests; our next trip as you know is Christmas weekend--so lodging with your family on Christmas and crashing your family's holiday traditions wasn't exactly my style. So we'll be in PC at a cool little VRBO condo. But for sure we'd love to shred some runs with you again.

Someday it would be rad to bring Jax to PC. I know he'd love to rip some jumps with your son.
    Thanks Trayson, will be fun to get out again in December. Christmas time is a bit crazy, it's busy for lessons, busy for traditions and also year end at work.

Is it bad that prior to this post I had not heard of Parker Soulcraft? I mean, not available through Wake Makers, not at my local dealer Marine Products, are they even retailed in Utah or on the West Coast?
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by sivs1 View Post

Which school? I go to PC almost every year and ski the BC, stayed downtown last time in a condo
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    Which school? I go to PC almost every year and ski the BC, stayed downtown last time in a condo
    Lynbrook High School and SUNY Potsdam.

Snowbird is still turning lifts on Weekends. Crazy the amount of snow we had this year. Brighton reported over 600 inches.
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold

I have no idea what's going on in this thread, but I want some new fins for my Neo now. Sounds like John John Grom or Blackstix. -> ->
    2007 XLV Gravity Games Edition
    340HP CAT/ETX
    ACME 1235 / Fresh Air Exhaust
    1180 Front, 1100s Rear, 400 under Surf Side Seat, Homemade Suckgate, Custom Surf Platform
    Slingshot Hooke, Doomswell Neo, Phase 5 Hammerhead, Parker Surfcraft Phantom

Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
    I have no idea what's going on in this thread, but I want some new fins for my Neo now. Sounds like John John Grom or Blackstix. -> ->
    West Coast Derails the East....
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold