Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Default Parker Surfcraft lands top spot at Southern fest

Give a big shout out to muehlcj Chris Muehl Of Parker Surfcraft for having the highest rated boards Moomba owner and forum member

https://www.facebook.com/joseph.vali...12378518715756
    Last edited by jmvotto; 05-24-2017 at 03:52 PM.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Congrats, Chris! Have to try one of those babies out one day.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Hoping to get our new PS out this weekend!

Nice work Chris!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Thanks! A lot of love and passion goes into each one.

Southern surfest is a killer event! If you love to surf and you've never been it's a must. Even if it does seem to be a little too Malibu friendly.....jk
    Last edited by muehlcj; 05-25-2017 at 12:09 PM.
    '06 Outback - Gone but not forgotten
    '13 Mojo

Purchased one of chris' boards at SSF, hands down my favorite. The rest of the boards weren't even close. Would encourage everyone to look at a PS board the next time they are in the market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 Moomba Mobius LSV
    345 HP Surf Motor
    EXILE SXT9's, ZLD
    SUMO 900s, 500 IBS, Flow

2009 F-150 FX4 Supercrew

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    Give a big shout out to muehlcj Chris Muehl Of Parker Surfcraft for having the highest rated boards Moomba owner and forum member

https://www.facebook.com/joseph.vali...12378518715756
    What boards beyond the 'top 10' were ranked and ridden? i.e. were there some major players like Soulcraft and Doomswell that didn't participate? Or did they participate and not make the top 10? And how were they ranked? Where the riders looking for surf or skim boards?

Is there somewhere that we can get a little deeper on the results?
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Chris, paging chris....haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by dusty2221 View Post
    Chris, paging chris....haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Maybe I just need to wait until the website is updated with all the results... I see that 2014-2015 has the detailed info I was curious about.

Hopefully the website will give those details beyond just a 1 to 10. Because looking at some of the categories of prior years, there are some categories that wouldn't get equal weight if I was shopping for a board to ride. "ease of starts" and "appearance" are less important to me than "speed", "ease of turns" etc. Even durability is relative to the ultimate performance... So it'd be great to see how each was rated in the specific categories.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Results will be put up soon from the committee Which I am not on
    Doomswell had three boards three sizes and chaos had a few.
    Sc did not send any boards
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Maybe I just need to wait until the website is updated with all the results... I see that 2014-2015 has the detailed info I was curious about.

Hopefully the website will give those details beyond just a 1 to 10. Because looking at some of the categories of prior years, there are some categories that wouldn't get equal weight if I was shopping for a board to ride. "ease of starts" and "appearance" are less important to me than "speed", "ease of turns" etc. Even durability is relative to the ultimate performance... So it'd be great to see how each was rated in the specific categories.
    Everyone – So awesome to hear the positive comments. Thank you so much! Really means a lot.

Trayson – Let me start by saying I participated in the event and there wasn’t a bad board. Every stick was top notch. It showcased 60 + or – boards from 10 companies. You won’t find a better way to experience so many killer boats and boards in one place. The following is a list of manufactures: Doomswell, Parker Surfcraft, Brigade, Chaos, Idol, Phase Five, Shortbus, Idol, Victoria, Exile, Kkrows

Looks like about 7 Doomswell boards. Neo 4.6, 4.8, 4.10, Nubstep 4.6, 4,10, 5 & El Jefe

I rode everyone. Great boards. I was also lucky enough to spend some time talking shop with Brock on Saturday. Cool dude.

The top ten video represents the top 10 boards mathematically based on the average scores across all categories. As far as focus group goes I’m not sure on the stats of all 40 + or - participants. I believe their goal is to release all the information so that everyone can focus on what is important to them and develop their own conclusions. Take it for what it’s worth. A lot of variables and judging of surfboard performance is very subjective.

Some of the top companies were not represented. Would have been awesome to have Soulcraft, Blusurf or one of one there as well.

IMO Jeff (Soulcraft) makes some of the best boards in the business. I would say Nick (Chaos) is close in some categories but way ahead in material innovation. I can’t speak much about Blusurf but I’ve heard some really great things.

The cumulative board building knowledge represented at the event is off the charts. I have a lot to learn but I love it.

If you ever want to talk shapes, rails, volume, foil or just boards let me know I love talking surf.
    '06 Outback - Gone but not forgotten
    '13 Mojo