If we can't bust a little balls, what fun can we have
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    If we can't bust a little balls, what fun can we have
    Didn't bother me. I can take it. I figured the intent.

Someone out there in the interwebz land read things more literally and must have got concerned. Hence by ball busting clarification for those not on the inside ball busting track!
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Didn't bother me. I can take it. I figured the intent.

Someone out there in the interwebz land read things more literally and must have got concerned. Hence by ball busting clarification for those not on the inside ball busting track!
    Man good thing I didn't say that I sent a picture of the Starwars board to my contact at Lucas Film.........
    '06 Outback - Gone but not forgotten
    '13 Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by muehlcj View Post
    Man good thing I didn't say that I sent a picture of the Starwars board to my contact at Lucas Film.........
    LMAO. Yeah, now that Disney owns the Star Wars franchise, I'd probably be in Disney Jail right about now...
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Expect a call from Bob Iger.

Joe V
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    Expect a call from Bob Iger.
    I hope he sends me some Mickey Mouse ears!!! I'll have them embroidered to say "Parker Surfcraft".
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Hey, I happen to have a contact at Lucas Films. Maybe I'll run it by him just for kicks.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I have tried a number of boards, have not had the privilege of attending a demo day type situation so am sure I'm missing out on some great options for boards.

If someone is super confident in their board design and feels it meets a high standard in all aspects of measurement I would be happy to be an Ambassador if of course you send me said board for free!

Right now I'll just continue being and AmbASSador for the different brands I own and the different brands friends own that allow me to demo.

Out of all the boards I have seen and had my hands on the one board that strikes my fancy in the Victoria Captain. We got my son a Victoria last year and after practicing with a rope and board in the pool he got right up, also they seem very well made and love the looks of the boards. But then again Wake Wood Surf boards look good too.

Needless to say, this rant can go on and on. So who's sending me a free board to demo?
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

I got a broadcast you can demo

Joe V
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    I hope he sends me some Mickey Mouse ears!!! I'll have them embroidered to say "Parker Surfcraft".
    Sounds like a plan. Expect a cease and desist letter from our attorney. We are filed TM under article 28 sporting goods - the stylized representation of the letters P and S and the name Parker Surfcraft.

Try your luck.
    '06 Outback - Gone but not forgotten
    '13 Mojo