Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Just to clarify, you are not actually rewiring the "power" or constant B+ for the head unit, but rather the red switched turn-on/ Two different circuits.

If you have an unused toggle/rocker on the helm, find the red switched IGN to the head unit and relocate it to the output of the toggle/rocker. It should be pre-wired with B+ to it already, just find the output.

Yeah MLA is correct. This is one of the first things I did on my boat. I just moved the power from ignition to the empty Aux switch above the radio. This headunit takes forever to power up, so annoying. But I did the same on my last boat to avoid any music interruption.
    Boatless for now

I installed a blue sea "add a battery". By isolating the starting circuit my stereo is unaffected by starting the engine. Added benefit is the protection of my starting battery from parasitic draw ensures I never have a weak/ dead starting battery. Kit was very easy to install. Only had to purchase 2 battery cables from autozone. IMG_0086.jpg
    -Blaine

2019 Makai
    2013 LSV (sold)
    1997 Bayliner 1850 (sold)

The blue sea add a battery kit a great system, but totally out in left field and not at all related to the ignition key turning on/off the head unit. On almost all boats, the key switch is supplied by the main cranking battery, off the starter main post. Installing the add a battery kit will not change this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pound View Post
    <Hijack>
    We're about 95% sure we're going to Lake Belton this weekend... ever been? Should be a great place for you to get that beautiful Craz up to.
    </Hijack>
    Haven't been to Lake Belton, I have to check it out. We'll be spending the long weekend doing some camping at Rocky Creek in Somerville and hopefully some riding if it ain't too windy.
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Is this an issue on the Pro as well? not really a problem but if its such an easy fix, I'd prefer to have the dealer take care of it before delivery.
    2002 Supra Santera (SOLD)
    2017 Moomba Mojo Pro Vivid Orange
    (1595lb wakemakers in the lockers)

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    Is this an issue on the Pro as well? not really a problem but if its such an easy fix, I'd prefer to have the dealer take care of it before delivery.
    Yep, fixed mine last night. There is an acc switch with wires available to connect it to.
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro

I always switch my key from run straight to acc or whatever that position is on the left. That way you can turn the engine off without getting any music interruption.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

Quote Originally Posted by mattsask View Post
    I always switch my key from run straight to acc or whatever that position is on the left. That way you can turn the engine off without getting any music interruption.

So you are able to turn it to acc quick enough that the music stays on?
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro

Quote Originally Posted by moombahighrider View Post
    So you are able to turn it to acc quick enough that the music stays on?
    Yes, it stays on as long as you don't stop in the off position.

2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.