Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by socalblaise View Post
    Ok so i just checked with S.C. the price for the platform new is 550.00 so I don't know what do think is fair. The shipping is what it is. Is it blue like your boat doesn't matter just wondering

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    Yeah, it's blue like my boat. I posted a picture earlier in the thread.

If you want to go new, no worries. I don't really need to sell it if you wanna go new.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Yeah, it's blue like my boat. I posted a picture earlier in the thread.

If you want to go new, no worries. I don't really need to sell it if you wanna go new.
    No just trying to use that number as a baseline. Like I said S.C. dosent even know if they still can mold that one. I buy it we just got to arrive at a number

No just trying to use that number as a baseline. Like I said S.C. dosent even know if they still can mold that one. I buy it we just got to arrive at a number

After thought let's make it
    EZ I'll give ya 300 for the step plus shipping that seems fair to me whata u think

The old one and with no brackets or top deck just the fiberglass deck

Well, it has the factory padding on the top. but I suppose you can remove that if you don't want it...

2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

After thought let's make it
    EZ I'll give ya 300 for the step plus shipping that seems fair to me whata u think

I guess I could do that. PM me your name/address/phone for the shipping. Are able to do paypal? If so, I can send you my paypal address.

Once I get it boxed up I'd be able to get a final shipping quote.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

No no don't tear the pad off that post was for someone else asking me about a step I replayed on the wrong page sorry

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    I guess I could do that. PM me your name/address/phone for the shipping. Are able to do paypal? If so, I can send you my paypal address.

Once I get it boxed up I'd be able to get a final shipping quote.
    Cool I really appreciate it. I'm not sure how to PM on here can you tell me

Cool I really appreciate it. I'm not sure how to PM on here can you tell me

Click on my name "Trayson" and then click the option that says "private message".
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by 5:00 View Post
    If anyone wants the template PM me with an e-mail address and what file format you need it in. A print shop can usually print these out pretty cheap. I need to dig up the original file.
    I would like the template [email protected] I suppose pdf is good thanks