Default Perfect Pass HELP!

Hello all, I posted this on the Supra forum but thought I'd try here also since there seems to be more activity here.

While attempting to calibrate, my PP speedo stopped indicating speed, just 0.0. My analog speedometer is working fine and I assume it is connected to the paddle wheel the PP is connected to. I got the analog speedo set with GPS and then tried adjusting the speed on the PP. While PP control was on and set, I hit menu/calibrate/went down 3MPH and nothing seemed to happen. After several unsuccessful attempts, I turned PP off and back on, now the digital speedo will not show anything but zero. Up until six months ago I've never had PP, now that we're surfing I don't think I can't live without it! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    03 Launch 22V
    3) 800lb sacks, Perfect Pass
    Fusion head, JL amps, Wet Sounds Interior/Tower Speakers, 10" Sub
    "Anyone have a stainless steel magnet?"

I had my speedo go bad and that threw off the PP. At first we thought it was the paddlewheel but when I hooked up a Nautic Laugic system my PP started working perfectly and my speedo is still dead. The paddle wheel and the Nautic feed both so they should both be working. Running the paddlewheel alone only powered the PP if the speedo was disconnected at the back. The Nautic guys said their system puts out just enough power to override the dead speedo and get the PP working but not both. He had me switch things around and what he said held true. I now need to get a new speedo but the PP is working which is all I really care about.

Similar to your problem maybe. Give the guys at Nautic a call they really know their stuff http://www.nauticlogic.com/ They were happy to give me a hand even if I didn't get anything but I did and happy to have it. Best of luck with it.
    2007 XLV Gravity Games
    Full Wake Makers upgraded ballast and pumps
    1,100 in each rear locker
    1,180 in front
    OJ 1435 prop, 325 EFI Indmar Assult.
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap

Thanks for the reply 5:00, I've got new hope from Perfect Pass. Here's what they had to say, good first experience with PP customer service.

First thing to do is a system RESET. The calibration can kind of fall off a cliff and go to zero like you are seeing. The reset should bring it back. Other then that the calibration is outlined in the manual, but if you want to give us a call on the water we can walk you through it.

PP people are great to work with
    Jack Beams
    '05 Outback DD
    325HP EFI Indmar