Wake The World is a charity event where you donate your boat and driving skill to take a couple kids out for a day on the water. Thease kids are from group homes where they live untill they are 18 because of family issues . Most have never been on a boat before . This will be my 4th year and I dont know who has more fun the kids or the drivers. Everything will be supplied [food,lifeguards and adult supervision] all you need is a inboard boat and as many life jackets as you have. You will have to take a online boaters safety course to be able to drive . Tara can help with all questions and get you signed up. Here is her information.

Our 4th year of hosting Wake the World Georgia is fast approaching. This year we have added another home.The estimated number of kids is now 40. I'm in need of some more boaters. This is a all day event where you donate your time,your boat (you are the driver). Kids have been busy racing BMX, I haven't been active on the forums as much. Please contact Tara (404)357-9873 or [email protected]