Default 2017 Craz Dash Lights to bright at night

I just got a 2017 Craz a few weeks back. While doing the break in, my wife and I did a night run to check out the under water lights. The lights on the dash are so bright my eyes are a little blinded. I found out how to lower the light from the LCD color display down to 10% in the user settings, this helped allot. However, the Blue light from RPM and Speed gauges are just way to much at night. I had to push the seat back and stand over the wind shield to see. Is there any way to lower the Blue light form the RPM and Speed gauges? Thanks for any help.
    2017 Moomba Craz Fully Loaded!

I moved the thread to the area where you should find the help you need. Good luck!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I always have a dark towel at the ready for night runs. Being able to dim the entire dash would be so great.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

IMG_3137.jpgIMG_3074.jpg
    This is what I did on my party barge. It would be great to have a reostat but I did not know how to instal that.
    I tried red taillight tape on the lenses but it was too opaque during the day. I thought I would remove the red plexiglas during the day, but it is transparent enough to see through during the day, and since I mostly use the boat at dusk, I just leave it on.
    2015 Mojo Surf Edition
    1100 rear lockers
    400+ under each rear seat
    700 stock center
    950 ibs
    autoflow 2.0 surf tab upgrade
    FAE