Hey guys- can somebody tell me what the stock prop is for my 2008 outback V (or a good alternative)

The longer story is that when I got my boat back from dealer storage I noticed the prop is destroyed- all 4 fins bent- which is weird because I'm a experienced inboard driver and I don't remember hitting anything last year and there's no way the boat would drive with that prop that's on it. So I took it the propeller shop that repaired a small ding in it several years ago. It turns out that the prop shop stamps a customer number in the collar on every prop they repair and the prop I took them had no such stamp. The guy at the prop shop has worked there 21 years and is confident that they had never worked on prop I took them. Dealer is acting clueless and has stopped returning my calls. I'm still hoping he'll do some investigating and see if one of the detail boys hooked his buddy up with a fresh prop in the offseason. I'm wanting to order a new stock prop so I can get on the water but since the prop that I have didn't come with my boat I'm not sure what to order. Also if the prop I have isn't the stock on that adds to my suspicion.

Thanks in advance old school moomba owners!