Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
I have a mirco brewery down the street from my house, we have some of the most diverse food in the country but who cares. All I need is a steak house and mexican food (which ya'll dont have, taco bell doesn't count). I don't worry about the critters in the water, and our water has been in the 70s since March and will stay in the 70s until November. And we have clear water just a couple hours away at Canyon Lake or Lake Travis. I think I'll stay here.

And what I meant previously was just that I don't have any plans to head up that way.
It's all good my friend! But for the record, we have plenty of legit Mexican food up here. And I'm not talking about that Tex-Mex crap. I'm talking the real deal so-cal Mexican like mi Abuela made for us. And I'm talking as someone that's half mexi myself (all of my Great Grandparents on my Mom's side were born IN Mexico). PPPPPP

But hey, we're about to get an In-n-Out burger within an hour drive, so we're on par with you guys now (I read you're finally getting one too!).
Trust me, we're planning on retiring to somewhere with WARM water and the list includes TX, TN, and GA as candidates!!!