Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    I have a mirco brewery down the street from my house, we have some of the most diverse food in the country but who cares. All I need is a steak house and mexican food (which ya'll dont have, taco bell doesn't count). I don't worry about the critters in the water, and our water has been in the 70s since March and will stay in the 70s until November. And we have clear water just a couple hours away at Canyon Lake or Lake Travis. I think I'll stay here.

And what I meant previously was just that I don't have any plans to head up that way.
    It's all good my friend! But for the record, we have plenty of legit Mexican food up here. And I'm not talking about that Tex-Mex crap. I'm talking the real deal so-cal Mexican like mi Abuela made for us. And I'm talking as someone that's half mexi myself (all of my Great Grandparents on my Mom's side were born IN Mexico). PPPPPP

But hey, we're about to get an In-n-Out burger within an hour drive, so we're on par with you guys now (I read you're finally getting one too!).
    Trust me, we're planning on retiring to somewhere with WARM water and the list includes TX, TN, and GA as candidates!!!
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by Boonejeepin View Post
    Still enjoying my Slingshot foil. Any better suggestions for storage/transport? The bulk of the foil inside the boat is the only downside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Russ, what wing do you have on your foil? And how much ballast are you running? and I like the cute pink boots on your wakeboard. It's so you.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    It's all good my friend! But for the record, we have plenty of legit Mexican food up here. And I'm not talking about that Tex-Mex crap. I'm talking the real deal so-cal Mexican like mi Abuela made for us. And I'm talking as someone that's half mexi myself (all of my Great Grandparents on my Mom's side were born IN Mexico). PPPPPP

But hey, we're about to get an In-n-Out burger within an hour drive, so we're on par with you guys now (I read you're finally getting one too!).
    Trust me, we're planning on retiring to somewhere with WARM water and the list includes TX, TN, and GA as candidates!!!
    You know what they say. No one retires and moved north lol

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    You know what they say. No one retires and moved north lol
    I hear ya. Although we DEFINITELY plan on having a winter place in SLC to shred the Wasatch Range.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Default Wakefoil: anyone have pics, vids or experience with them?

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Russ, what wing do you have on your foil? And how much ballast are you running? and I like the cute pink boots on your wakeboard. It's so you.
    I have the surf wing from last year. I forget which model (maybe H2). Plenty of lift. I run from 75-100% of my surf ballast. The boots are so me but my daughter won’t let me use her wakeboard.

2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Quote Originally Posted by jph3 View Post
    That’s how I store mine as well. I think you’d be surprised at just laying the board on the back pad (obviously with the foil in the air). I can run at 35+mph all day long with it back there and no movement at all.
    I have a half strap for the rear foot and it makes the board wobbly when placed with the wing up. The rack is the best place that I have found but I am worried about overweight the rack/swing mechanism.

2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

It did have a bit of a learning curve but once you figure it out you’re golden. I didn’t care much for the surf style but I really enjoy the long line wakeboard.

86 Supra Sunsport
    16 MB Sports F21

Default Wakefoil: anyone have pics, vids or experience with them?

I’ve convinced myself (maybe my wife) the foil is a gas saver

Second and third waves are butter, working on the 4th, but it’s a loooong way back there.

water temp 61, for all those guys surfing 85*... I’m jealous.

Last edited by jph3; 06-16-2019 at 12:29 AM.

Oh Man I love these Moomba With People Enjoying Its Speed

I've been working on using the infinity 76 surf wing. I can get slack on the rope fairly consistently. It's really interesting where they power is. I've gotten a few brief rides without the rope, but it'll take time I'm sure.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    www.TraysonsToybox.com