Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Default It was great!

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    I've been working on using the infinity 76 surf wing. I can get slack on the rope fairly consistently. It's really interesting where they power is. I've gotten a few brief rides without the rope, but it'll take time I'm sure.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    Wow, that's great! thanks!
    Regards,
    https://www.biggboss13voting.in/bigg-boss-telugu-vote/

Trayson got himself a groupie. Lol
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by zabooda View Post
    Trayson got himself a groupie. Lol
    I'm kind of a big deal...
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

So I’ve been playing on the back waves (2nd, 3rd and 4th), pumping from regular to goofy wave and back... but last night I went back to first wave to play around and it’s crazy how much area outside the wave you can use.

Also had the driver pull the throttle back and I could pump around the front of the boat and back to the other side. Still love this thing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by iuools View Post
    Is that a wakefoil setup for $699.00? Thanks for the input. I'm gonna pull the trigger but still looking for a less expensive set up. The Slingshot is 1699.00 plus shipping. I'm also from Canada so its 40% more due to the exchange.
    No unfortunately these things are speedy... I would highly recommend the slingshot infinity 76 or the 84... but finding a used one is possible for $7-800 usd.

I got a lift setup, and it’s full carbon. So you could find the right foil, go to foilmount.com and then attach it to any used board that is in the 4’6” to 5’6” range?

JPH3, you got MAD SKILLS!!! that's crazy. I'm still getting comfortable with simply riding mine ropeless. I really don't put in very much time with it though. I only even end up riding it maybe half the time we're out on the boat. so there's that. But it's super fun to see the potential. I'm rocking the infinity 76, and that's been great. Not sure I even have any reason or desire to keep the old stock wakeboard wing... But probably dumb to keep it.

What size mast do you like for foil surfing? I've been told to stay with the 24. But I do have a 30 at home too...
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Thanks but I’m still a newb... gotta figure out how to pump this thing from the dock!

Trying to utilize the time while the kiddos are tubing too

Default Wakefoil: anyone have pics, vids or experience with them?

Sorry meant to type ‘SPENDY’ not speedy above.

Also forgot to mention mast size. I’m riding a 29 and wish I had more. I’d try out that 30 for sure and start on the second wave with a longer rope. Way less prop wash on the back side of that wave.

Here’s a video of what I’ve been playing around with so far... trayson hopefully you’ve been able to get back on the 2nd wave where it’s cleaner?

https://youtu.be/0uN_9HSuUkg

[QUOTE=jph3;344797]Here’s a video of what I’ve been playing around with so far...

I agree with Trayson, MAD SKILLS!

Im on a Liquid Force 2.0 with 24" mast and I can't really pump any more than maybe 10 feet lol. I just ordered the 36" mast so i'm hoping that will provide the "freeboard" I think I need. I'm a little bigger as well at 227lbs. I will not eat chocolate all winter, i will not eat chocolate all winter, I will not eat chocolate all winter.

Cheers!
    2002 Supra Santera (SOLD)
    2017 Moomba Mojo Pro Vivid Orange
    (1595lb wakemakers in the lockers)