Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    My first Audi was a 97 A4 1.8t quattro in brilliant yellow. I converted it from an Auto to a Tiptronic, added the 17" Enkei wheels and put in a GIAC performance chip.

My next Audi was a 99 A6 Avant Quattro. On that one I gutted the whole stereo and installed a system with MB Quart seperates and a 10" sub in a custom box where the CD changer used to be. I did tint and a custom grill. I had it rolling on 19's

My current ride is a 2002 S6 Avant. I love it. It's got the 4.2L 340hp V8! Woo! I have it on 17" RS2 reps for the winter and 19" Avant Garde wheels for the summer. Eventually I'll put the stereo from the A6 into the S6, but so far I've just added an exile bluetooth unit. Of course tinted windows. I put the older (non amber) taillights on it and have a glowing LED audi front badge. LED interior lights, and probably some other stuff I'm forgetting about.

Winter mode:

Summer Mode:

Then I'd be sad! haha. Certainly I'd understand if you kept it. It's amazing. but you know me and you know I'm going to at least give it my best effort to talk you into letting me grace the walls of my house with it!
    Make sure you leave room when you are here at Christmas!
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    Judging from the single fin placement, it's a very basic entry board. Nothing special, performance wise about it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Maybe the board has QUATTRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    Bad ass S6, Trayson!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thanks. it's pretty much the ultimate Snow/rain/utility/sports-wagon. I love it. Yeah, it's a PITA to work on, and Audi's all have their quirks, but they destroy all others when I'm rallying up snow covered roads and hit that passing lane.

The A6 Avant was a dog with the 2.8L v6. So getting the S6 with the sport suspension, bigger engine, sport seats, alcantera headliner and the other //S goodies was awesome.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by sivs1 View Post
    Make sure you leave room when you are here at Christmas!
    I'm SURE it'll fit as a carry-on! LOLOL

Although I did see an unaccompanied minor kid come off an Alaska Airlines flight with his snowboard as a carryon!!! I couldn't believe it. I asked the crew about it and I think they let him do it as more of an exception.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Honestly, It looks like a park board. Hard to see the base through the plastic, but judging from the fin option and featureless bottom, I would guess it's not a boat board anyway. I hate to see brand new boards used as decoration (either sitting on board racks or mounted to walls), but if don't ever go to the slider park, I can't really see you getting much use out of it.
    2016 Craz
    1979 Ski Nautique

I'd sell it to an audi owner as a wall hanging.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Looks like a run of the mill park board to me also. Only worth it for the graphics which are pretty cool. Sell it to Trayson. It will break down on you sooner than later and be expensive to repair.
    2007 XLV Gravity Games
    Full Wake Makers upgraded ballast and pumps
    1,100 in each rear locker
    1,180 in front
    OJ 1435 prop, 325 EFI Indmar Assult.
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap

LMAO. Tough crowd!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by 5:00 View Post
    Looks like a run of the mill park board to me also. Only worth it for the graphics which are pretty cool. Sell it to Trayson. It will break down on you sooner than later and be expensive to repair.
    LMAO!!!!!!!!! That's awesome! Someone knows Audi's!
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Dude... what board do you ride? Man... I ride an Audi!
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

If you are seriously considering selling it.. give me a shout... Huge Audi Fan and most of my stuff is Ronix.. Would be fun to have...