Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
My first Audi was a 97 A4 1.8t quattro in brilliant yellow. I converted it from an Auto to a Tiptronic, added the 17" Enkei wheels and put in a GIAC performance chip.

My next Audi was a 99 A6 Avant Quattro. On that one I gutted the whole stereo and installed a system with MB Quart seperates and a 10" sub in a custom box where the CD changer used to be. I did tint and a custom grill. I had it rolling on 19's

My current ride is a 2002 S6 Avant. I love it. It's got the 4.2L 340hp V8! Woo! I have it on 17" RS2 reps for the winter and 19" Avant Garde wheels for the summer. Eventually I'll put the stereo from the A6 into the S6, but so far I've just added an exile bluetooth unit. Of course tinted windows. I put the older (non amber) taillights on it and have a glowing LED audi front badge. LED interior lights, and probably some other stuff I'm forgetting about.

Winter mode:

Summer Mode:

Then I'd be sad! haha. Certainly I'd understand if you kept it. It's amazing. but you know me and you know I'm going to at least give it my best effort to talk you into letting me grace the walls of my house with it!
Make sure you leave room when you are here at Christmas!