So I've got to try out the 2775 for my craz 4 times now .. Here is the low down that was important to me. I was coming from a acme 1235 and was having trouble with the boat getting up to 12 MPH fully loaded with a crew of around 10 and about 3500 pounds of ballast. It was even more of a problem on windy days. First off the 2775 will get you on plane in a hurry. I mean a immediate difference not being weighted. At top speed my Odometer was showing me to lose about 3 mph compared to the acme 1235. Next thing I was happy to see was that RPMs seemed to hold better with this prop for my boat .. Didn't find my self throttling up or down to maintain cruise speed at all. So after all this I've put it to the test. With 9 people in the boat 3500 pounds of ballast this prop will not only get me up to the 12MPH and hold but it will get on plane and truck down the lake fully weighted to out run a storm or to drop someone off at the dock without having to dump weight to make it. Fuel consumption seemed about the same but I have not done any testing to see if I have lost or gained GPH . All in All i'm happy with this prop and it will be staying on this craz for awhile.