Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Jamestown Ky, Lake Cumberland/Dale Hollow

So I've got to try out the 2775 for my craz 4 times now .. Here is the low down that was important to me. I was coming from a acme 1235 and was having trouble with the boat getting up to 12 MPH fully loaded with a crew of around 10 and about 3500 pounds of ballast. It was even more of a problem on windy days. First off the 2775 will get you on plane in a hurry. I mean a immediate difference not being weighted. At top speed my Odometer was showing me to lose about 3 mph compared to the acme 1235. Next thing I was happy to see was that RPMs seemed to hold better with this prop for my boat .. Didn't find my self throttling up or down to maintain cruise speed at all. So after all this I've put it to the test. With 9 people in the boat 3500 pounds of ballast this prop will not only get me up to the 12MPH and hold but it will get on plane and truck down the lake fully weighted to out run a storm or to drop someone off at the dock without having to dump weight to make it. Fuel consumption seemed about the same but I have not done any testing to see if I have lost or gained GPH . All in All i'm happy with this prop and it will be staying on this craz for awhile.
    1995 Moomba Boomerang-SOLD
    2008 Moomba Outback DD- SOLD
    2014 Moomba Mondo-SOLD
    2016 Moomba Craz

Did you happen to notice what your rpm was at 12 mph & 22 mph?

What was your top speed? Just looking to compare to my oj 15x13.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

Oh. And what elevation are you at?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

I just got my 945 on and tried it out this past weekend. This prop is a beast! Hole shots with max ballast are no problem. I did see at drop in max speed by I can still hit close to 40mph at max rpm of about 5400. Definitely a better prop for surfing and wakeboarding with a lot of ballast I've the the 14.25 x 14.5 that I originally finally got the boat with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    I just got my 945 on and tried it out this past weekend. This prop is a beast! Hole shots with max ballast are no problem. I did see at drop in max speed by I can still hit close to 40mph at max rpm of about 5400. Definitely a better prop for surfing and wakeboarding with a lot of ballast I've the the 14.25 x 14.5 that I originally finally got the boat with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thats the prop I have. it works well but I have some limitations. At my elevation, I'm hitting the rev limiter at WOT and when max ballasted out, I'm not getting past 10.5 for surfing. I'm trying to get a gauge of what I should re-prop at. What elevation are you and what ballast are you running?
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro

About 900' and 3300lbs. 1100's in back plus tank and bow bag under seats

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

I ran a 2315 (15x12) on my last boat and it was like I owned a whole new boat while keeping RPM's in check. Dinged a prop the other weekend and almost got to try out the 2315 but shut down without dropping some coin.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)