Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

We can always all exchange info and see what happens.

I'll be at Bubba Brews and area the 3rd week of July. Maybe do some grilling since that was the OP questions and comments in the first place...lol
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Is it worth getting a grill made specifically for boats? That Wake n Grill looks pretty cool, fits well.

If I get one, would probably go with gas, wonder if the Magma's would work. Looks to be the best realistic option: https://citimarinestore.com/citiguid...ely-on-a-boat/

Or is it not worth the spend... wait till I get back on land?
    Last edited by JeffKelly81; 04-15-2021 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffKelly81 View Post
    Is it worth getting a grill made specifically for boats? That Wake n Grill looks pretty cool, fits well.

If I get one, would probably go with gas, wonder if the Magma's would work. Looks to be the best realistic option: https://citimarinestore.com/citiguid...ely-on-a-boat/

Or is it not worth the spend... wait till I get back on land?
    You're going to have a zillion people say "do it on shore" or "get a pontoon". but it's your boat, so do what you want. these are the same people that freak out knowing that I don't ban glass on my boat.

Realistically you're going to have to deal with storage and mounting it somewhere that grease dripping doesn't ruin your upholstery. We've done dogs and then kept them in a thermos. Or since I've added a storage compartment above the engine (affectionately known as the "pizza warmer") we can pre-cook things and have them warmed there
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Default Lets see how you BBQ on the boat?

Do it on shore next to your pontoon while I drink bottled beer on my wake boat......

Jk

Deets on the pizza warmer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by larry_arizona; 04-15-2021 at 06:18 PM.
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

I have this little guy. It’s great for hauling onshore. Plastic tub holds grill, charcoal, utensils, plates, chips etc. great way to break up the day if your lake has a beach or area to relax. A shade tree break is not all bad on hot Texas days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Supra SA

Thanks for the info guys. I like your setup Trayson, may try something similar.

That's a cool little Weber grill, Russell. Good price and reviews it looks like... that'd definitely be a quick solution...