Default FOR SALE 2011 Mobius LSV

$42,500 located in Bismarck ND

Link to the ad https://www.bismanonline.com/2011_moomba_mobius_42_500

Reason Selling: "We just don't use it enough"
    2011 Moomba Mobius LSV - $42,500

LIKE NEW! Low hours (143). This is a Great boat at a GREAT price. The boat has been my baby, however we just are not using her much anymore and it is time to sell. The boat has always been trailered and garaged when not on the water. She has been cared for meticulously. Killer stereo, she took 3rd place in a car audio competition! 4 - 10 inch Kicker 11KM 10 subs, (1) Arc Audio 10 inch sub. 14 - 6 inch Kicker KM 6200 2-way Marine speakers. 4 Roswell Speakers are on the tower.

Stereo break down

(1) Kenwood class D 1800 watt KAC9105D driving (4) 10 inch subs

(1) Kicker 300.2 driving tower speakers

(2) Kicker 350.4 driving ( 6 inch Kicker KM 6200 speakers

(1) Kicker 700.5 Driving (1) 10 inch sub and (6) 6 inch Kicker KM 6200

Alpine head unit CDA-117.

She has all the boating goodies that make a solid wakeboard boat! Wakeboard tower and wakeboard racks, 3 bag water ballast, docking lights, swim platform, wake plate, cruise control, heater, Bimini top, bow and cockpit cover. Dual batteries with one isolated from the stereo when the engine is not running. Dual bank on-board battery charger. The trailer has a swing away tongue. I will include an assortment of boating goodies, assorted life jackets(10), anchor, ropes, spare 4 blade stainless steel propeller, prop puller, water skis, extra Fat Sacks, Scheels 3 passenger tube and rope and maybe even a couple of wakeboards.

If you are going to run NADA please make sure you actually include all options including the trailer. New retail on this boat was over $65k.

Call Bruce at 701.220.8223
    Bruce Fuerstenberg

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting...holy shit!...what a ride!

Still love that tower. GLWS, Bruce!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Unhappy Sold

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Still love that tower. GLWS, Bruce!
    It is with mixed emotions........
    The LSV has sold! 5.14.17
    Bruce Fuerstenberg

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting...holy shit!...what a ride!

Congratulations. I know that feeling when things change over time which re-prioritizes everything including boating. I bought my boat cheap and it's not losing much value at this time so as long as I have time to get it ready and put it away and no major issues the boat will stick around. Best of luck in your future adventures.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD