Thread: Craz IBS weight

Default Craz IBS weight

I have the 500 lb IBS in my Craz, but I have upgraded the rears to Enzo's 1450 lb on each side. Wondering if anyone has tried a bigger IBS and how big I could go up there. Would love to try to keep the weight under the seats if possible. I'm also considering lead. Currently throwing a 400 lb sac up front which works pretty well but takes up space...

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    2016 Moomba Craz

Boards:
    Day 1 Wake Payne Killer
    Doomswell Drone 4'10"
    Phase 5 Diamond
    Hyperlite Quad
    Lakewakes Hooligan
    Phase 5 grom
    CWB Razr

Tubes:
    Sombrero
    Bandwagon

I don't think a bigger bag will fit. The stock one pops out the drink holders when it's full.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Yeah that's why I'm wondering if a bag with a different shape will fit, maybe longer arms or something? I just leave my cupholders out and the bow cushion in... Curious if anyone has tried any different bags. There is a 750lb sumo sac and a 950lb axis sac on the wakemakers site. I guess another option is just a triangle shaped sac that would sit down in the playpen area a little better...

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    2016 Moomba Craz

Boards:
    Day 1 Wake Payne Killer
    Doomswell Drone 4'10"
    Phase 5 Diamond
    Hyperlite Quad
    Lakewakes Hooligan
    Phase 5 grom
    CWB Razr

Tubes:
    Sombrero
    Bandwagon

Get a 400lb tube and put it in the walkway as far forward as you can. That what we do. I have 2 from when I had my 2004 LS, plus I have a 750 that we sometimes use on the back seat of my buddy's XLV. The bow bag in the Craz from the factory is as big as you can go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

If I was you, I'd get about 400 lbs of lead/steel and put it under the bow filler. I used a sac in my walkway last season and it damaged the gel coat in the walkway. This season I'm running 200# of steel under my bow sac and plan to put another 200# steel under the bow filler cushion. I can tell you, that I am definitely light on the bow weight as is. Push is incredible with the enzo's though.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.