Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Flag pole

Default Flag pole

So I had a custom flag made its a 3'×5' but I'm having trouble finding a pole that will mount to the tower any suggestions?
    13 moomba mobious

I use these, I also have a 3x5 Flag I fly all the time.

This has several mounting points for the pin to hold it in place making it easy to get the perfect angle for your flag.

https://www.bulletlines.com/Wakeboar...lder-p/799.htm
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I made my own using flat and round tube steel. Put a little angle on tube then welded to flat steel, removed speaker's drilled holes in flat to match speaker mount holes then sandwiched holder between speaker and tower. Wanted something high on tower that would not interfere with bimini. My welding is not the best so i think i might have a shop make some with aluminum.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz

I have the same flag holders that Mike has (although I think they're cheaper on Ebay).

For poles, I actually found some gray plastic tubing that would be used for irrigation or plumbing. I got it at home depot. it's pretty rigid, with just a little bit of flex to it. I put some caps on the top to give it a smidge more of a finished look. It was super easy to drill holes in the plastic pipe and use zip ties to mount the flags.

I've since moved my flag mounts to not interfere with my overhead board racks... You can see the new flag location starboard vs the old location port.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

My Moomba Lives in Eagle River, WI - We Live in Chicago

+1 on the Bullet Lines flag holder. It's easy to install, and allows you to lock the collar at different angles depending on where you mount it on your tower so you can get the flag pole vertical. I guess my smaller flag means I probably harbor a small amount of "flag envy" versus the 3'x5' flags that Trayson and Mmandley have, but I'll get over it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alright cool thanks for the info a lot of good ideas I'll probably go with the bullet lines
    13 moomba mobious

Does anyone know what the diameter is on the A3 tower, going to order the bullet mount and don't know which size to order, thx!
    Landon

17 Mondo Surf Edition
    WS Rev 10's

Quote Originally Posted by deckwork View Post
    I made my own using flat and round tube steel. Put a little angle on tube then welded to flat steel, removed speaker's drilled holes in flat to match speaker mount holes then sandwiched holder between speaker and tower. Wanted something high on tower that would not interfere with bimini. My welding is not the best so i think i might have a shop make some with aluminum.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
    Where did you get the black flag poles?
    Landon

17 Mondo Surf Edition
    WS Rev 10's

Quote Originally Posted by Bonte4 View Post
    Where did you get the black flag poles?
    I used broom handles with hook hole on top that swivels that way I could use snap rings to attach flag spins freely.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz

Quote Originally Posted by deckwork View Post
    I used broom handles with hook hole on top that swivels that way I could use snap rings to attach flag spins freely.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk
    Good idea, got any up close pics?
    Landon

17 Mondo Surf Edition
    WS Rev 10's