Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
I'm curious if you hear from Exile on this....I'm having similar issue with my Javelin, although mine has just cut out completely, not repeatedly doing it after 5 mins of playing. I've talked to them and they want me to try direct input from a phone to the amp inputs, which I'm ready to do next opportunity at the lake, but not for another 2 weeks. I'm pretty confident my configuration and power wiring is correct (i.e. I have 4 AWG wiring fused correctly and shouldn't be overheating) and my light stays blue as well. Just all output to cabins and sub stopped last time during use. I had a previous post about two weeks ago in audio thread.
BigOrange,

I reached out to Exile when this first happened a few weeks ago, and I spoke to Donovan Leader. Nice guy, and he seemed to understand my issues. However, beyond the set up changes that were already suggested to me by the guys here, the only other suggestions he gave me were as follows:

1) Double check voltage via batteries and distribution block
2) Swap RCA's when 15.4 cuts out with the RCA via Kicker amp

Beyond that, he said that I would probably have to send him the unit for a potential swap. I'm going to call him back this week given the work I've now done which has unfortunately provided the same result and see if there is anything else I should be doing before I pull it out. My problem (or at least ONE of my problems) is that our '14 LSV stays on our covered hoist 5 hours away at our Lake Home, so I can't just pop out to the garage to tweak and check stuff. I'm getting some great support from the guys here, and jfox is gonna help me try and trouble shoot this next week on the phone, but I'm not back up at the Lake for another month so it's all academic until I can get my hands on it to sort this out . If you speak to Exile, please post up what they tell you because I find it odd that both our Exile amps shut down without tripping the red light ....

In the meantime, my ego is taking a beating for struggling so much with something that I assumed would be pretty straightforward!