Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Just done compression check. Had 180 on 7 cylinders and 120 on the other. I'm assuming that's probably my issue??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't seem to find the fuel pressure regulator either. Any pics of where it's located

Have you looked at the inside of the distributor cap to see if it is corroded?

The intermittent part of it makes me think it might worth checking your fuel pressure shut off switch also, these go bad from time to time and will cut the fuel pump power when it's failing or fooling itself. You can bypass the switch with a jumper wire to eliminate the switch cutting power. You should also be able to get a new switch from any auto parts store, I think there are a couple threads with part numbers.
    2011 Mobius LSV
    2005 Mobius LS (sold)

Where is the switch located? I have a new cap, wires and plugs to put on it today.

Not 100% sure but on my '05 it was on the back of the block between the V. Here is a picture of the switchswitch.jpg
    2011 Mobius LSV
    2005 Mobius LS (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by BT_48170 View Post
    Not 100% sure but on my '05 it was on the back of the block between the V. Here is a picture of the switchswitch.jpg

That is a v-drive pressure switch.

I think I need one of those too lol. My v drive works fine and the fluid looks brand new but the light stays on constantly. I was told that switch was probably bad

Yeah same switch for V drive for some (Indmar S501013 Fuel Pump Safety Switch. This same part is also used on the Walters V-drive as a temperature switch.)

Any updates? Figure out what was going on?
    2011 Mobius LSV
    2005 Mobius LS (sold)

I have all the parts that I ordered finally. Gonna replace them and go run it tomorrow and see where that takes me. I haven't really found anything that seems to be damaged but hopefully it's something simple. My plugs looked horrible they were wet and black down one whole side and the other side had one or 2 that was real bad