Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Does anyone know where I could get the correct fuel pressure regulator. The only one I can find is for like 12psi like the cars have. I've called several parts dealers online and none of them offer the regulator that goes into the throttle body like mine has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you tried an Indmar dealer?

Did you try Bake's? If you don't see what you need give them a call.

http://www.bakesonline.com/SearchRes...re%20regulator

Or ski dim?

http://www.skidim.com
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I've tried dealer and both bakes and ski dim they both are telling me that the part is not available through indmar that I have to get it from the parts store but the one at the parts store is not the correct psi. I don't see why indmar wouldn't offer it. If tried to contact them directly but can't seem to find a number for them only email

Quote Originally Posted by Bean View Post
    I've tried dealer and both bakes and ski dim they both are telling me that the part is not available through indmar that I have to get it from the parts store but the one at the parts store is not the correct psi. I don't see why indmar wouldn't offer it. If tried to contact them directly but can't seem to find a number for them only email

What is your engine serial number? I will look it for you.

All I have is the hull id number. I'll look on the engine tonight and see what I can find

Quote Originally Posted by BT_48170 View Post
    Yeah same switch for V drive for some (Indmar S501013 Fuel Pump Safety Switch. This same part is also used on the Walters V-drive as a temperature switch.)

Any updates? Figure out what was going on?
    The fuel pump safety switch and the v-drive switch work opposite of each other. The fuel pump switch is closed when the engine is running and there is oil pressure which allows the fuel pump to run. The v-drive switch opens when there is pressure and turns the warning light off. The fuel pump switch is P/N 501013 and is only used on carbureted engines. The Walter V-drive switch is P/N 903004S.
    Larry Engelbert
    Indmar Marine Engines
    "Power to the Sport"

[QUOTE=Bean;306311]I've tried dealer and both bakes and ski dim they both are telling me that the part is not available through indmar that I have to get it from the parts store but the one at the parts store is not the correct psi. I don't see why indmar wouldn't offer it. If tried to contact them directly but can't seem to find a number for them only email
    /QUOTE]

For some reason our parts people have not been able to acquire the fuel pressure regulator for the higher pressure (nominal 30 PSI) throttle body. I have sent customers to a company called Throttle Body Injection (www.throttlebodyinjection.com) for help. I would check them out.
    Larry Engelbert
    Indmar Marine Engines
    "Power to the Sport"

I've got everything on and it runs good on the hose I haven't made it in for a water test yet. Now I'm having high idle. Idling about 1600 or so

If I unplug the tps it drops to 1000