Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Finally got the Mojo out for her first demo to a wonderful family that currently owns a 2012 Malibu. From what I got they were VERY impressed with the new technology and the fit and finish of the boat. First time I used the surf pockets on top of the Bimini and damn it was nice. VERY solid up there and took the worry away of wanting another set of racks.
    18582112_524519047938708_7523351165835518051_n.jpg
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Boat looks amazing David.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Supra SA

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    Very nice Greg , was in my sites this year then. It's ballooned on the build , in jealous
    Thanks Joe! Was going to get my drone out and get some aerial photos but work and travel has been consuming and taking away from us getting settled in and organized.

Then Tuesday night I had picked up my daughter from school, heading home talking about the day, and BOOM. A jeep coming the other way crossed over the double yellow heading right for us. I swerved as far over onto the shoulder as I could to avoid a head on but it wasn't quite enough. Got hit at about 50mph along the driver side and threw us into a spin into the oncoming traffic - we were also going about 50mph. Luckily we didn't roll but the jeep wasn't so lucky. Another car that was following the Jeep had to ditch to avoid hitting me spinning around coming at him and went off the road and through a fence made of railroad ties.

Witnesses and the police say that maybe 6" more and it could have been a few fatalities that day. Scary stuff.

Haven't gotten the final verdict yet but most likely will be shopping for a new truck here soon due to frame damage (in all my free time)...

So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

^^^^ Is that the new Rear wheel steering mod???
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Dang, Berg, I hope you guys are OK.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Yeah we're good. After the adrenaline wore off we had a little stiff and sore to deal with but luckily everyone walked away. I thought for sure the driver of the Jeep would be in bad shape but amazingly climbed right out. No idea how many times they rolled.

Poor guy following the Jeep that had to ditch his car - it was a brand new 2017 Subaru Impreza, only about 500 miles on it, that he had custom ordered from the factory. He was actually in good spirits considering he just got it.

Thankfully we were not towing a trailer, boat, etc. or it would have been a lot worse.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

dam.... glad is all okay
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

All that stuff can be replaced. Glad you guys are still with us and the other folks as well.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I thought this was kind of a cool looking photo - panorama makes things have a weird perspective, lol

2013 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by ian ashton View Post
    I thought this was kind of a cool looking photo - panorama makes things have a weird perspective, lol

That's what she said...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk