Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 98outback View Post
    Already surfing too. Between Saturday and Sunday I put my ten hours on it and by Sunday afternoon we were surfing. Saturday to Monday we put 15 hours on it.
    How is your surf wave and what weight are you running?

Not the best. Still trying to figure it out. 9 people on the boat. I have the surf max package so 100% on port 80% starboard front 100% 10.2mph zero off. Most people on port side. Surf plate 60 and smart plate all the way up.

It was a busy weekend since it was a holiday. Next trip out won't be many people so will start figuring the boat out.

Quote Originally Posted by 98outback View Post
    Not the best. Still trying to figure it out. 9 people on the boat. I have the surf max package so 100% on port 80% starboard front 100% 10.2mph zero off. Most people on port side. Surf plate 60 and smart plate all the way up.
    With all that weight at that speed and the plate all the way up, I would guess that the wave is steep and short. My sweet spot is between 11-11.5 mph with some extra weight up front.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    2016 Moomba Craz

Boards:
    Day 1 Wake Payne Killer
    Doomswell Drone 4'10"
    Phase 5 Diamond
    Hyperlite Quad
    Lakewakes Hooligan
    Phase 5 grom
    CWB Razr

Tubes:
    Sombrero
    Bandwagon

Yes it was. Trying to figure out how to make the wave longer.

decided last night to try and hit the water after work today. today's forecast was 70 and cloudy with moderate wind and rain tomorrow. Not a ton of interest. one of my normal riders said that he was feeling sunburnt and broke. I told him to man up, wear a shirt and don't worry about chipping in for gas tonight. So just 3 of us in the boat.

We were one of the only trailers at the launch, and the only boat we say playing all evening in our spot.
    The dark clouds weren't that inviting, but the water didn't look too bad. Took a wakeboard set, then filled the rest of the ballast so the wife could surf.

I took a surf set next, and then my friend got his surf in. air temp dropped quick and it felt more like fall. But we had the river to ourselves, so no complaints there. My buddy wanted to try the foil board, so he did a handful of attempts at that.

I put back on my cold, wet wetsuit and took a handful of foil board pulls also. I certainly need the practice! Trying to figure it out, but it's a new challenge.

A few rides, and lots of crashes.

Water just got better and better and was flat enough to slalom in the main channel (I didn't). We got back to the boat launch to find at all the local hooligans were doing burnouts and cookies in the boat launch and parking lot. Lame. But they didn't mess with us as we used the launch for its intended purpose.

After we gassed up we rolled into our neighborhood just in time for it to start raining. Timing wasn't too bad. Boat is tucked away safe and sound and hopefully will get some use this weekend.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Haven't been out in two weeks, pathetic in my situation lol

Been getting a lot of storms and I worked Memorial Weekend. Claudia is in TX so riding solo.

Anyhow got these for last day of May.

When you want Sun Tea and your dock is where the sun is.

Oso swimming like normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Oso swimming like normal.
    My heeler would love that back yard daily swimming.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Breakfast tie up from Saturday

The spot for all of last week

View from behind the camper after storm pushed thru

Sometimes you just have to float....
    Last edited by dusty2221; 06-01-2017 at 09:23 AM.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Sweet ghost ride.

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    2007 XLV Gravity Games
    Full Wake Makers upgraded ballast and pumps
    1,100 in each rear locker
    1,180 in front
    OJ 1435 prop, 325 EFI Indmar Assult.
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8