Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Installed some glow... (Phase 1)

Tried out a new boardsport...
    Is the river still that cold? I'm out here for work still and it is hot in the city!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2008 LSV. 1100 rear sacs and IBS. ACME prop is next
    Ronix One w/ Parks bindings

Breaking in the new engine, the one dog is unimpressed with the first wake boarding of the year.

un3.jpg
    2003 Mobius LSV Gravity Games
    Total Noob running 1100 in the center, 750s in the lockers.
    JL JX360/4 powering 6 Infinity 621m speakers

Have you ever put the dogs in the water with those on? Curious how they do with them.
    2016 Craz

Quote Originally Posted by 07STI View Post
    Have you ever put the dogs in the water with those on? Curious how they do with them.
    They do go in, every time we do. They swim around and then flail at the swim platform until someone lets them back on the boat. I dont think these are really life saving devices, but it gives them a little bit of flotation and you get a handle to help pull them back ont he boat. Worth the $$ we paid for them.
    2003 Mobius LSV Gravity Games
    Total Noob running 1100 in the center, 750s in the lockers.
    JL JX360/4 powering 6 Infinity 621m speakers

I don't trust my mutt on my new vinyl.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

We have a dog vest on a he small dog and it works great.

Oso my black lab doesn't need one.

We have towels tucked into all the seats and we keep his nails really well trimmed.

Never an issue and several of the forum people have been out with us and Oso and know how well behaved he is.

No one even realizes we have a dog in the boat all the time looking at my interior.

Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Finally got some hours on the Supra SR400.
    1) Wow the 6.2 over the 5.7
    2) Black and Blue looks great on the water (ugh water spots), they did just wipe off
    3) Can't use auto wake with 1 person in the boat without extra sacs. (it reaches limits)
    4) The Supra bimini is the best I have put up and took down in years.

I remember seeing that floating around last year. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by uniwarking View Post
    Platform cover came from Evolution covers. Corey @ Evolution made a bunch of them, sure he'd be happy to get one for you. I love it, keeps it out of the sun and dry... I even tow with it on.

2007 XLV Gravity Games
    Full Wake Makers upgraded ballast and pumps
    1,100 in each rear locker
    1,180 in front
    OJ 1435 prop, 325 EFI Indmar Assult.
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap

The Columbia is 55 degrees and well below the normal temperature this time of year but with the air temperatures getting near where they should be 90-100 degrees there will be some warming. The Columbia doesn't flood, it flows and right now it is at 368,000 cubic feet per second which is more water in a day than most lakes have in total containment. By the time the water reaches Portland it is 3-4 degrees warmer.

Quote Originally Posted by chester View Post
    Is the river still that cold? I'm out here for work still and it is hot in the city!

1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by chester View Post

We had a big snowpack this year, and it's spring runoff. The rivers are mid 50's. Could I have worn my wetsuit? Sure, but when the air temps and water temps were both in the 50's I'm gonna be comfortable.

They've even been running news stories about the cold water temps this time of year. This was posted Thursday:

The rising temperatures and dry days come on the heels of a springtime snow shellacking on Mount Hood. Timberline Ski Area reports 19 inches of new snow in the past 72 hours, as of Thursday morning. And farther south in the Cascades, Mt. Bachelor reports seven inches over the past three days near the top of its Sunrise Express chairlift.

Warmer temperatures will increase Cascades snowmelt, Weagle said. He said Wednesday night that no northwest Oregon or southwest Washington rivers were forecast to get to flood stage in the next seven days, however.

A more pressing concern, he said, is the appeal of cold waters on warm spring days. River temperatures are still in the 40s and 50s -- temperatures that can quickly bring hypothermia, he said.

"Resist that temptation to get in the water," he said.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com