Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by zabooda View Post
    The Columbia is 55 degrees and well below the normal temperature this time of year but with the air temperatures getting near where they should be 90-100 degrees there will be some warming. The Columbia doesn't flood, it flows and right now it is at 368,000 cubic feet per second which is more water in a day than most lakes have in total containment. By the time the water reaches Portland it is 3-4 degrees warmer.
    agreed. In fact, the warmer weather is bringing colder water from runoff!

And the current is ripping pretty good. The charts say 3mph, but it sure feels fast.

As an example, when we drop someone off at the dock, we come into the dock with the bow pointed upstream 90 degrees to the dock and have the boat in gear driving forward against the current just to stay in place for the person to get on/off the boat. While waiting for me to get the truck, the wife was literally "driving" upsteam to stay in one spot. It's really interesting for sure!

I jumped in the other day to "drain my personal ballast" and it literally took the wind out of me. And my "ballast valves" were stuck shut for a bit if you know what I mean!
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

I had a few people check in with me to make sure that this wasn't us... (it wasn't. we were on the Columbia last night, but we were about 15 minutes downstream, whereas this happened about 15 minutes upsteam of where were launch.) Really sad.

http://katu.com/news/local/1-dies-in...columbia-river
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

https://instagram.com/p/BUZfKECF7D5/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Wish I had enough height to raise the tower in here but no dice. On the other hand, I'll never have to winterize again so I'm not complaining!
    Well, I know who is hosting the polar bear runs now...

Congrats man! And now you don't have to be so paranoid about people jacking your audio equipment.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    New boat parking...

Ok, that may be a little misleading depending on how you interpret it. Basically this has been a LONG time in the making.

Finally have a new garage to call home.

The beauty is that it's 28ft deep so I can pull in and walk clear around the boat on all sides with room to spare, plus have 2 more full bays for all the other stuff. Hell I could park my crew longbed f350 in here once I get more organized!

Wish I had enough height to raise the tower in here but no dice. On the other hand, I'll never have to winterize again so I'm not complaining!

Very nice Greg , was in my sites this year then. It's ballooned on the build , in jealous
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Awesome sunset ride and learning backside...

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    2016 Moomba Craz

Boards:
    Day 1 Wake Payne Killer
    Doomswell Drone 4'10"
    Phase 5 Diamond
    Hyperlite Quad
    Lakewakes Hooligan
    Phase 5 grom
    CWB Razr

Tubes:
    Sombrero
    Bandwagon

Test to see if my pic is working
    Clark

2017 Moomba Craz
    Raptor 400
    Pacific Blue / Graphite

1st - 1983 old brown boat - not sure the make
    2nd - 2001 Bayliner 185 4 cyl. Sold
    3rd - 2005 Moomba Möbius LSV. Sold

Here is my first real contribution to the May 2017 picture thread. Ready to start the stereo overhaul.

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Man that really pops in the sunlight!

2017 Moomba Craz

Here is my first real contribution to the May 2017 picture thread. Ready to start the stereo overhaul.
    Holy cow that is a GREAT looking boat. For how good it looks in the picture I bet it screams beautiful in person. Congrats!
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)