Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Mojo Pro

I think all three colour schemes look awesome. Im hoping not too many show up in my neck of the woods though lol.

Do you have any upgrades planned? I'm adding RGB light rings to all speakers and satellite radio. will surf it with stock bags first and maybe go bigger later. I'm being told that the 1100's really won't hold much more water than the 900's because of the fit of the locker.
    2002 Supra Santera (SOLD)
    2017 Moomba Mojo Pro Vivid Orange
    (1595lb wakemakers in the lockers)

Default 2017 Mojo Pro

I do too. I am partial to the pacific blue over the other two though.

I think I will end up with Enzo sacs in the rear lockers. The 900s produce a good wave but I had 1100s in the lsv and that wave was amazing.

I already have the Siriusxm tuner, so that's just a plug in to the fusion headunit and add the antenna.

I'm just starting to look at board storage for all my surfboards. I have the agenda surf rack, so looking at how to add that to the aviator tower. I'm likely going to miss the z5 from the lsv.
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro

I'm upgrading to the Pro from a 2002 Santera so I'm thinking I will be blown away with the surf wave lol. I had it dialled, but it really wasn't built for surfing. We only have three boards, mine, my sons Scamp and a "house" board. I'm trying to convince the war department that we need a wakefoil. So far she's not sold on the idea lol.

Looked at a pro yesterday. Those a beautiful machines for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Congrats on the pickup! Love the blue we have in stock here in Utah.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

It's alive! I got the first production pic this morning.
    Thanks to Bryan Ellis

IMG_3277.jpg

Nice! Keep'em coning!
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Hhhmmmmm. Looks good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

I know everyone is excited about getting their new boats but SC does ask for the new customers to keep the pictures to themselves and not post them. I know the emails I received specifically stated this. I have not and do not plan to post my build pictures as requested. It may be a good idea for the ones posting to ask SC if this applies to the moomba forum. I would hate for future customers to lose out on this great opportunity to see their boat before it is received.

Quote Originally Posted by 98outback View Post
    I know everyone is excited about getting their new boats but SC does ask for the new customers to keep the pictures to themselves and not post them. I know the emails I received specifically stated this. I have not and do not plan to post my build pictures as requested. It may be a good idea for the ones posting to ask SC if this applies to the moomba forum. I would hate for future customers to lose out on this great opportunity to see their boat before it is received.
    I was told this as well....but then again, it's like putting a shiny red button in front of a kid and telling him not to push it. I only posted my build photos here on the forum (which I believe is sanctioned by SC) but kept them off social media.
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX