Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

wow, just wow. I got to agree with some of the above post's in that it looks like a prior crappy repair, the gel colors and the way it separated at the end just looks wrong
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

was it a private or dealer sale and could it have come from a bad repair . do boat sales check VIN for major repairs. i would be looking at the seller and recourse there from non disclosure of major work.

also a 2005 xlv is listed for 33,000 only inboards ( share with Geico)
    http://www.onlyinboards.com/2005-Moo...gon-64378.aspx

Good luck
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR Josh View Post
    Sold my MB to a guy in OR and it sat all winter to just get caught in a huge marina fire. I know he was struggling with the insurance on that one. He didn't even get to take it to the water
    I have a couple friends that lost their boats in that fire. One made out like a bandit and got more from insurance than he could have ever sold his boat for.

Quote Originally Posted by BrettLee3232 View Post
    Dang man that sucks for sure. Makes me wonder if they have gap insurance on boats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Many carriers offer the option to insure the boat for a "stated value". I got a great deal on my XLV, and I insured it for what it's "worth" not what it cost. Premiums go up of course, but it's just insuring a specific dollar amount. Good piece of mind.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

When I originally boat my MOJO insurance required GAP. After 2 years I went to stated value.

I just refinanced it for a lower rate, and I am well into the green as the boat is half paid for already. I still have agreed Value on the boat and my new bank said if the boat wasn't paid down so much they require Gap insurance.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

just curious of the out come with your insurance company. I have a 2007 xlv up in havasu that some one just stole the swim platform off of, so if they where going to total it I would make you an offer on yours. just a thought

Is your boat insured? You might consider a theft claim for the platform.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

yes but the money is not the issue really skiers choice dosent even know if the mold is still available I been waiting a while know to see if they can even get me an oem step they gave me the number to a place in az that custom makes them so I'm trying to find original first.

Have them put on he claim money toward the surf platform currently in production
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold