Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

There is nothing like receiving a brand new boat only to tear it all apart the very next day. Day one of stereo installation, go the factory amp and battery switch out, completed about 95% of the amp board. Ran RCAs, WS420 power and ground, and sub speaker wire from helm to port locker. Ran RGB wires up the tower for the rev10s and ran almost all the rgb wires for the cabin speakers. Tomorrows goal is to hang the rev10s, install amp board, rig up batteries and test.

MLA - what settings should the amps be at? SD6 running channels 1-4 on the cabins, channels 5-6 bridged on the sub. SD2 run 1 pair of rev10s per channel.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    There is nothing like receiving a brand new boat only to tear it all apart the very next day. Day one of stereo installation, go the factory amp and battery switch out, completed about 95% of the amp board. Ran RCAs, WS420 power and ground, and sub speaker wire from helm to port locker. Ran RGB wires up the tower for the rev10s and ran almost all the rgb wires for the cabin speakers. Tomorrows goal is to hang the rev10s, install amp board, rig up batteries and test.

MLA - what settings should the amps be at? SD6 running channels 1-4 on the cabins, channels 5-6 bridged on the sub. SD2 run 1 pair of rev10s per channel.
    I know you are asking MLA, but the way you describe is exactly the way my boat came wired/ connected.
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro

Quote Originally Posted by moombahighrider View Post
    I know you are asking MLA, but the way you describe is exactly the way my boat came wired/ connected.
    Yeah I'm mainly asking what the switches on the amps need to be set at

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Day two! Got the amp board mounted (I'll have to remove it though because I need to finish wiring it. Got the rev10s all hung up and wired with their RGBs. And cleaned it up. Taking a break from for about a month and the I'll finish it up. Got to install the sub and build a facade for the box, install cabin speakers and connect their RGBs. Install WS420 and install RGB controller.

David

Got her on the water today for the maiden voyage and a few things were found that need to be addressed. Our RGBs, when turned on, can not only be seen but also heard through all the speakers. I'm thinking this may be due to the power and ground being sourced from an ACC terminal under the dash instead of being run back to the bus bar that we put it for all the audio gear? I really don't know. Also all the other lights, when turned on can be heard, but the RGBs in the speakers are by far the worst. Other than that it sounds great and I plan on getting it professionally tuned Monday.

We did discover that when installing the RGB strips in the tower speakers we broke two of them so we only have light on 2 of the 4 rev10s. Going to contact WS and see what they can do about getting us 2 more strips.

David