Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

That looks great Pound! I too just bought my wife the Jeep she's been wanting for 20 years! But I am finding I want to make it "mine"! I have spent so much $$ just browsing its not even funny! Lift kits, wheels, tires, fast back soft tops, Sliders, bumpers..........

Jeep by CFD3Capt, on Flickr
    2014 Mondo
    2013 Yamaha AR192.... Long gone

I like the red! Looks great. You almost HAVE to personalize them; they make it too easy. ha ha. Quadratec has some cool stuff. I was just on there looking at fender flares. ha ha.
    2016 Craz

I painted the star on her wheels for her this weekend. It was a PITA on a few because there was a little overspray from wheel dressing that i didn't notice so when i sprayed the primer it was beading up. So i had to clean them off w/lacquer thinner and start over. but in the end they came out great. pics don't really do it justice. the white accent really draws your eye to the wheels that kinda go unnoticed otherwise. Unfortunately, the smittybuilt spare carrier that i bought has a t-handle to hold the spare on, so i can't put the center cap on the spare I'm going to buy her a better carrier in the future tho. One that either attaches to the bumper or at least the hinges on the tailgate for better stability and strength.
    star3.jpg
    star1.jpg
    2016 Craz

A good rear bumper with the tire mount. Higher towing capacity with an integrated hitch and added LED backup lights.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

A few more upgrades....
    Quadratec J5 light bar w/amber clearance lights, Rugged Ridge fast track mount, 2 q-tec LED cubes, and an apollointech switch pod/controller to run the lights. oh, and we added hood mounted Hi-Lift jack.
    jeep1.jpg
    jeep2.jpgjeep3.jpg
    2016 Craz