Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    Hey Cheddar, I've mentioned in another thread somewhere that I believe I got douped by the dealer who sold me the Mojo last fall that rear bags had been upgraded to the 1100s. I finally got around to measuring since my audio project is complete and they are like 18x18x48, as best I can measure without them being full. Seeing the dimensions given by many on the thread of 1100s, I doubt these come close. The are solid black and have no other ID except Fly High, Made in the USA. Can you compare to your 650s to help ID what bags I have?
    Sounds like dealer installed the wrond bags. If they still have the connector for the tie town strap on the floor, then they haven't been replaced at all.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

Quote Originally Posted by mattsask View Post
    Sounds like dealer installed the wrond bags. If they still have the connector for the tie town strap on the floor, then they haven't been replaced at all.

Ewwwwwwww, mine def had those. I was thinking when I removed the bags that maybe I indeed had bigger bags from the factory, and was like maybe I didn't need to order the 1100. But after all I'm hearing it's sounding more and more like they were just the little 650s. This is my first surf boat owning (not on) so I'm still getting the hang of it.

2016 Intense Green Moomba Helix
    Fly High Ballast Bags (2,700LBS Total)

Call the dealer and complain!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by mattsask View Post

Oh yeah....I definitely have the little bungee tie down still across the aft end. That stinks! It was a one year used Mojo and I picked up at dealer over 3 hours from my house so its not like I can put local pressure on them. I will at least give them a call.
    2016 Mojo Surf
    Raptor 400
    1100 rear bags / 500 IBS / 600 LeadWake
    Exile amps/tower - Kicker in-boat
    FAE

Do you have paperwork that shows you paid for 1100's ? If so they can't back out of the deal as those bags with the tiedown bungee strap are only available from the factory. You cannot buy those from an aftermarket dealer, so they can make up whatever story they like but the fact is that they did not change the bags, if you paid for them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    Oh yeah....I definitely have the little bungee tie down still across the aft end. That stinks! It was a one year used Mojo and I picked up at dealer over 3 hours from my house so its not like I can put local pressure on them. I will at least give them a call.
    You spent enough money that you shouldn't have to apply "local pressure". My dealer totally dropped the ball in the fall when they had the boat to do warranty work for almost 2 months. They are driving 600 km round trip to pick it up on Sunday and bringing it back to me again in 2 weeks. The reality is, it's the dealers mistake, the customer shouldn't have to pay for it. Or in your case, pay for 1100's twice.

2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

Do you have the Fly High part numbers that you ordered as i have not been able to find the 1,100 bags?
    2018 Supra SL 450
    2015 Mojo - Sold

https://www.wakemakers.com/fly-high-jumbo-surf-sac.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

^^^^

If I order these (wakemakers Fly High) will I need to order different or extra fittings, and or extra supply or drain tubing. The drain is a pretty short stub right at the stern. Also, is everyone getting the check valve? I assume that is for the vent slot and should help out? Thanks.
    2016 Mojo Surf
    Raptor 400
    1100 rear bags / 500 IBS / 600 LeadWake
    Exile amps/tower - Kicker in-boat
    FAE

Sounds like a simple mistake and I bet they're more then willing to help you out.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)