Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Man. You already paid for them once. Just go to the dealer and don't leave until you get the some resolution. I wouldn't let that slide.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

Yeah agree.....I just thought I'd get the skinny on exactly what I need before talking to them about it....hence the questions in the post previously....
    2016 Mojo Surf
    Raptor 400
    1100 rear bags / 500 IBS / 600 LeadWake
    Exile amps/tower - Kicker in-boat
    FAE

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    ^^^^

If I order these (wakemakers Fly High) will I need to order different or extra fittings, and or extra supply or drain tubing. The drain is a pretty short stub right at the stern. Also, is everyone getting the check valve? I assume that is for the vent slot and should help out? Thanks.
    So everyone says you can heat up the old fittings, but I had a no luck so I just bought replacement fittings. I also have no clue on a check valve. Do we need one???

2016 Intense Green Moomba Helix
    Fly High Ballast Bags (2,700LBS Total)

The bags from wakemakers as ordered will not come with correct fittings? It says they are drop in replacement for Supra/Moomba.
    2016 Mojo Surf
    Raptor 400
    1100 rear bags / 500 IBS / 600 LeadWake
    Exile amps/tower - Kicker in-boat
    FAE

^^^^

If I order these (wakemakers Fly High) will I need to order different or extra fittings, and or extra supply or drain tubing. The drain is a pretty short stub right at the stern. Also, is everyone getting the check valve? I assume that is for the vent slot and should help out? Thanks.
    All you need is the quick disconnect flo-rite 1" fittings. 2 per bag. One for the fill/drain and one for the vent. I doubt you will need check valves.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

The bags from wakemakers as ordered will not come with correct fittings? It says they are drop in replacement for Supra/Moomba.
    I ordered these a few days ago from wakemakers and read the same. I also did order the fittings a few days later, that are being shipped separately. I'll let you know exactly what I get tomorrow.

So that's all they come with. Looks just like the plugs.

Quote Originally Posted by s281cheddar View Post
    So everyone says you can heat up the old fittings, but I had a no luck so I just bought replacement fittings. I also have no clue on a check valve. Do we need one???

check valves will make your bags drain just about bone dry.. the only question do they craz have a plastic center tank? not sure if the check valve is good for plastic tanks

You cannot put a check valve on the center or front bow bag on the Craz due to the tank. I put the check valves on my rear bags though and it really helps them empty completely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    You cannot put a check valve on the center or front bow bag on the Craz due to the tank. I put the check valves on my rear bags though and it really helps them empty completely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    thx..

hey did your buddy buy my old boat? red lsv in PA. i think we may have met... i was boatless since then.... finally got back on the scene