Default Annual maintenance

First time Moomba owner here opening up my boat for the season. I have a 2004 Mobius XLV I purchased right at the end of the season last year. Aside from changing oil, what annual maintenance, checks, etc do I need to perform before putting in for the first time?

Quote Originally Posted by Jmorton View Post
    First time Moomba owner here opening up my boat for the season. I have a 2004 Mobius XLV I purchased right at the end of the season last year. Aside from changing oil, what annual maintenance, checks, etc do I need to perform before putting in for the first time?
    Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Start with the things on the maintenance list in your manual. If you don't have one you can download it here:

https://www.moomba.com/resources/downloads

So, at least, change all fluids, impeller and do an engine alignment for starters.
    I asked the question for my 2003 Moomba Outback sitting in the same boat. The only thing I still have a question about now is if there a service manual to show you exactly to spec on how it's suppose to be done. Of course I talked to my local dealer and they don't want you to have one so they get your business.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2003 Moomba Outback Ls

Quote Originally Posted by msnellgrove213 View Post
    I asked the question for my 2003 Moomba Outback sitting in the same boat. The only thing I still have a question about now is if there a service manual to show you exactly to spec on how it's suppose to be done. Of course I talked to my local dealer and they don't want you to have one so they get your business.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I'm not aware of one. However, with some questions to the forum and some searching you can find out. For example, I found the procedure for checking tranny fluid level from Larry the Engine Guy (Indmar) and followed that procedure. I know tranny is when it's up to temp and on the water and you check the fluid right after turning it off.

My advice is that if you do top off your fluids and the procedure calls for it to be done with the engine hot, then after you're done and everything's cooled down and you're on the trailer--mark the "trailer/cold" level so you can repeat the process in a much easier environment.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com