Default 2014 Mondo Electrical Issue

Does anyone know where I can find an electrical schematic for a '14 Mondo? I have an issue with power getting to all three ballast pumps as well as the wakeplate. If there's something simple to check, that advice would be appreciated too (it's not the breaker on the engine panel side wall). It's one of those 'it worked when we put it away last fall' type issues we found as we took the boat out of winter storage this spring. Thanks
    2014 Mondo "7 Acres"

There should be a breaker in your engine bay that is reset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

The breaker was the first thing I checked (not tripped) and then jumpered past it to ensure not a bad breaker. No luck.
    2014 Mondo "7 Acres"

Is there power before and after the breaker?

If so, then remove the carpeted cover on the passenger side to expose your pumps and black box. Check the power connector. It may not have been snapped in all the way and has fallen out.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon

Joe is correct. The same thing happened to mine last year. It was the power connector behind the carpeted panel in the rear. All three pumps and wakeplate are powered through it.
    2014 MOJO 345 Surf - Sold
    2005 Mobius LSV, carb - Sold

You guys nailed it. Thanks for the feedback. The board behind the panel which has the pumps & power distribution mounted on it was not fastened down during the boat build at the factory. So,with the board floating loose, no wonder the power supply worked loose. I'm surprised it lasted this long. Thanks again. Much appreciated.
    2014 Mondo "7 Acres"

Quote Originally Posted by scottm View Post
    You guys nailed it. Thanks for the feedback. The board behind the panel which has the pumps & power distribution mounted on it was not fastened down during the boat build at the factory. So,with the board floating loose, no wonder the power supply worked loose. I'm surprised it lasted this long. Thanks again. Much appreciated.
    Mine wasn't fastened down either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers