Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    The whole break-in thing could just be BS to get newbies to learn how to drive their boat.
    That's funny and maybe some truth, LOL! I deal with a demo boat to turn and sale it so everything is by the book for me.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR Josh View Post
    That's funny and maybe some truth, LOL! I deal with a demo boat to turn and sale it so everything is by the book for me.
    Funny, I was thinking when I got mine, I would almost pay for someone to do 90+% of my break in for me
    Matt
    2021 Mojo
    2016 Mojo (sold)
    2012 LSV (sold)

We going to just booze cruise and look at houses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

A good way to do the engine break in is to set the perfect pass cruise control at a certain speed within the specified rev limits and cruise. The cruise control will vary the rpm's constantly to maintain speed which is what the manual calls for, no constant rpm's.
    2015 Mojo Surf Edition
    1100 rear lockers
    400+ under each rear seat
    700 stock center
    950 ibs
    autoflow 2.0 surf tab upgrade
    FAE

Quote Originally Posted by lsupcar View Post
    A good way to do the engine break in is to set the perfect pass cruise control at a certain speed within the specified rev limits and cruise. The cruise control will vary the rpm's constantly to maintain speed which is what the manual calls for, no constant rpm's.
    Hmmmmm......

Going to a lake you've never been to and just cruising around checking it out would be a good way to pass the time.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Just finished with the break in. Some of the best time I have had with the family in a long time. Just cruising around not worrying about anything listening to music. also was a great time for me to practice docking and slow maneuvers. Now I am trying to get this surf wave figured out with the factory max ballast. I know it can be done just trying different things.
    2017 Moomba Craz
    Max Surf edition
    2018 Nissan Titan Pro 4X

^ true that!!

2017 Supra SA

Just finished with the break in. Some of the best time I have had with the family in a long time. Just cruising around not worrying about anything listening to music. also was a great time for me to practice docking and slow maneuvers. Now I am trying to get this surf wave figured out with the factory max ballast. I know it can be done just trying different things.
    I was told a 10 hour service needs to be completed after break in... Fluids and shaft alignment.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR Josh View Post
    I was told a 10 hour service needs to be completed after break in... Fluids and shaft alignment.
    Yep, me too. They said it is a required service to maintain the warranty and needed to be done between 10 and 20 hours.
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro