View Poll Results: How many seasons have you enjoyed your present Moomba or Supra boat?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hey, wait-- still on order!

1 2.27%
  • First season started-- ready to roll!

8 18.18%
  • 2nd season now-- still smells new!

8 18.18%
  • 3-4 seasons-- just getting fully broke in!

15 34.09%
  • 5-7 seasons-- still feels like honeymoon!

5 11.36%
  • 8-10 seasons-- like an old and true friend!

3 6.82%
  • Over 10 seasons-- lifetime partner!

4 9.09%

Default Summer Is Close- Time For A Boat Lovers' Poll

So, the sun is shining and the water temps are heating up. Boats are coming out of hibernation. I was counting up the # of seasons we have spent on our present boat. Got me thinking about why folks hang on to their boats or go buy new ones. Thus, this poll. Tell us how many seasons you have owned your boat, the year and model, why you love your Moomba or Supra and what future plans you have for her.
    Last edited by kaneboats; 04-18-2017 at 09:43 AM.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

2008 Moomba XLV 340 CAT ETX

Seasons on the boat (3 to 4)
    2014 (just a few weeks before I had to winterize
    2017 Just getting started

Why I love it
    I love my boat because it's a 23' v-drive with a PLAYPEN BOW and tons of storage. because it has a ridiculous pair of Wetsounds REV410's on the tower. Because the black/blue/gray color scheme is amazing. Because I can pump in over 3000 pounds of automated hidden ballast. Because I got a fantastic deal on it and it's a boat I can afford with a small payment over a short loan duration.

Plans for future
    • Install Swivel Racks
    • Make my own overhead racks
    • FAE
    • Upgrade Transom Lights
    • Install more heatercraft hot tubes
    • backlit amp rack cover
    • bow speaker LED rings and angel eyes

And Maybe someday
    • Upgrade subs
    • heated seats
    • digital gauges
    • white courtesy LED lighting
    • adjustable seat riser/swivel
    • refinish REV410 Grills
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Sixteen years with the same boat which was five seasons old when I bought it. It's been running great and I dread having to fabricate or try to replace parts that are no longer being made. I bought it for $17K and it is worth around $10K so it's costing me $437 a year in depreciation. A lot of good stories with my daughter growing up.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

We are now on our 8th season. Bought the LSV new in 2010; it was a 2 year holdover. Loved the model and all the equipment. Have done many upgrades and it just fits us like a glove. Performance has been nothing short of perfect. Might make it to 20 seasons on this model. Still smile every time I look at it.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

'14 Mojo. Still very much in love. Stereo is finally all complete, windows tinted, pretty much everything is done. I don't know what it is like to have a boat that I won't have any projects to do.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

2017 Supra SR

Picked it up Friday and Need to get it out on the water to learn everything about it.

2008 Moomba Mobius LSV bought used in the fall of 2010. Eventual plan is to sell if and get something bigger.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

2015 LSV. Bought with 2 hours, now has 135 after 2 seasons, though the first was only a half. Stereo is always a project, want to do the tint next year, but I also need a lift for my dock. Got a deal, as the dealership got dropped by SC and they were selling at closeout pricing.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    2015 Mobius LSV Surf Edition
    6.2L Raptor power
    1100's and Flow
    Acme 1847

2003 Wakesetter xTi - sold

2007 LSV. Bought it used, I've had it for 4 years and love it. Runs great 400hrs, needs a little love once and a while but nothing big. Best upgrade was the 1,000# sacks in the back.....great surf wave.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2007 Moomba LSV

Going Strong will be starting our 11th season shortly.
    2007 supra 21v Had a Moomba XLV Set up to buy, on my way to the dealership and they called saying they sold the boat I was coming to get (a guy showed up out of the blue and bought it). The Dealer Put me in a supra at a reduced cost and I have not looked back.

For wakeboarding this boat is great. My friends done tricks behind this boat I could only dream of and the tricks are just as big as they do it behind a buddies G21. Does suck the boat is slammed with about 3500 lb of weight to get it done. But my boat been paid off for 8 years now.

For Surfing I got a nice wake but it took work to get it there and takes work to get a good wake with a few people. (This will be the reason why I will get a new one sometime and the reason I look from time to time.)

Would like to do some LEDS and replace the sub sometime.
    Maybe upgrade my pumps to something faster fill times.
    2007 supra 21v