Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

I have 2017 helix. Had stock sacks in the back. Both of my kids could ride ropless.
    I unfortunately can't. Just upgraded to a 750 in the rider side. Still no luck. And ideas of what I can do to get a grown man up riding with no rope? The 2017 don't have a % on the surf plates. Just a switch from right or left side.
    Thanks for the help!

1100's both sides. Shit or get off the pot...sorry but it's the truth.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    1100's both sides. Shit or get off the pot...sorry but it's the truth.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a new helix owner so I feel your pain. I have learned a few things, Whenever Stasi posts read it it's spot on. I'm 5 10 225 and I upgraded to 1100 and I surf ropeless np. Once again Stazi is spot on. It's F or walk on the 1100's

Over the years reading these posts about different boats and ballast bags, never read someone state "my ballast bags are too big, I need to downsize". Just saying.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Just paid to upgrade to 1140's. Just pisses me off you buy a 55-70k "surf edition "
    To have to upgrade.

I upgraded my Mojo surf edition to #1100s and use an extra #400 in the bow if there are only a few of us going out for the day. Most every brand doesn't include enough ballast so the dealers can upsale you. Axis and Malibu with plug and play, Nautique does it, Mastercraft...its just part of it I guess. You also need to list the boat slightly to the side of the rider and make certain you are running the correct speed compared to a GPS. Hope that helps
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by Moombamarc View Post
    Just paid to upgrade to 1140's. Just pisses me off you buy a 55-70k "surf edition "
    To have to upgrade.
    Couldn't agree more! I have a new helix surf edition and I would like to see them ropeless with only 2 people in the boat. But on the flip side I have two 1175 sumo sacs coming for the rear.

One more question. I saw a boat today with 2 wakesurf board holder over the Bimini
    Has anyone seen this. Where can you buy it?

That is the 2017 Bimini. It has mesh surf pockets. You could add them to your own Bimini if you could source some black sunbrella material as that is what they did on the Tigé bimini as well.

2017 Moomba Craz