Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I signed up over there to check it out. If you sign up, carefully check your settings. I was getting a notification every time there was a new post. Changed the setting and it's fine now.
    Last edited by kaneboats; 05-11-2017 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Updated facts
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    I signed up over there to check it out. They send me about 8 junk e-mails a day. Maybe need to change my settings but, dang, that's a lot.
    Haha ya I signed up over there bc this thread as well. Haven't received any spam yet though fingers crossed

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I've never gotten any junk emails from them and I would definitely not send you there if I had. If you PM Rugger over there he will definitely take care of that. He wouldn't want that to come from WG.

I also signed up because of this thread as I plan on doing the same thing when I get home although I have gone for grey. I have received any spam from them. Awesome job by the way OP. If mine turns out anywhere near as good I will be happy. ������
    '07 LSV
    340 EXT CAT SS
    Probably the only one in the UK
    [/SIGPIC]

Looks like I had the wrong setting for notifications. I had the box checked for:

A notification when new content is posted

So I was getting a message everytime someone posted. ha ha.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

This turned out sweet!! Great work.
    2018 Supra SL550 with 850lbs of lead wake
    2017 Supra SA400 (Sold)
    2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition (Sold)
    2017 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2019 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2021 GMC Denali 2500
    Soulcraft Vodoo
    Soulcraft Jordi Pro
    Soulcraft Super AV
    Phase Five Matrix

Ok so a couple reasons I didn't want to post the supplier. I didn't want anybody getting biased for or against the product. I also wanted to see how it installed and form an opinion during the install. I can say that at this point I am very impressed with the quality of the product. It is a full 1/4" thick all the way around. It is super comfortable on the feet and the 3m adhesive backing is no joke. I love the diamonds but I do believe the lines will hold up a lot longer. The only reason being that with all the points on the diamonds there are a lot more chances to pull them up or tear them. Same quality just more small points to fail. That being said I am very happy with the install. It doesn't have to be as hard as I made it, but I wanted the routered edges and two textures. That's on me. Nick who has snap in carpet who used it as a template and had it done in a weekend. My biggest hold up was around the ice chest and under the helm. That is my boat and I would have had to deal with those areas if I had gone with the big guys too.

I cannot say how it will hold up over time, but I would be surprised if it doesn't do well. The supplier is http://www.marinedeckfactory.com.

They are in China. They were great to work with. Answered every question I had and the product was at my door 2 weeks after I ordered it via UPS. Nick also got his product in 2 weeks. They have many color options. Hope this helps some of you guys. I'm only half way finished. I still have the swim step and gunwale pads this season and under my seats and lockers next fall.

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Looks like I had the wrong setting for notifications. I had the box checked for:

A notification when new content is posted

So I was getting a message everytime someone posted. ha ha.

Glad you figured it out. Someone let me know about your comment so I wanted to see what was going on. I run Wake Garage and I promise we don't spam!

Also wanted to thank you guys for participating over there. As you know WG is not in competition with Moomba forums, we will always need our boat's brand support community and family. Wake Garage just focuses on project-based upgrades and provides a place for all brands to share projects with each other. I figure if we all share upgrade ideas, we all benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by rugger View Post
    Glad you figured it out. Someone let me know about your comment so I wanted to see what was going on. I run Wake Garage and I promise we don't spam!
    Can we get Wake Garage on Tapatalk??
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    Can we get Wake Garage on Tapatalk??
    No. At this time Tapatalk and WG don't play together.