Default Roswell Bimini Top for Aviator tower

Where is a good place to buy a Bimini top for the factory Aviator tower? I recently asked the dealer, and the best price I was quoted was $892 plus freight. I recall when designing the boat last year, the bimini was a ~$600 option. I regret not getting it now.

Has anyone installed an alternative brand bimini top on their Aviator towers? Boat is a 2016 Mondo.

Your dealer should be giving you a discount if he is a good one. I know mine has hooked me up on some upgrades I bought from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Thanks. Yes, my dealer knocked 20% off the catalog price, which was just north of $1000. This coincides with the shadow Bimini if I were to build a model on the website today. However, I'm looking for the previous version which I think was around 650. Have a good one!

Unfortunately, you're probably getting killed on price more by the freight than anything else. Bimini tops are easy to ship with the boat, not so much on their own as they often fall into an oversized pkg class and sometimes can only be shipped via freight line vs UPS or FedEx.

Would you be interested in a Roswell aviator shadow top? I have one for an aftermarket tower that was only used for a couple of weeks and stored indoors. My boat is a direct drive and while the top is really nice, the walk through arrangement is meant for V-drives doesn't really work. I'm located outside of New Braunfels Tx.
    - Colin

Quote Originally Posted by cal99 View Post
    Would you be interested in a Roswell aviator shadow top? I have one for an aftermarket tower that was only used for a couple of weeks and stored indoors. My boat is a direct drive and while the top is really nice, the walk through arrangement is meant for V-drives doesn't really work. I'm located outside of New Braunfels Tx.
    - Colin
    PM me a price on the shadow top. I live in Oklahoma City.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cal99 View Post
    - Colin
    If mwcraz doesn't go for it, I would likely be interested. Let me know
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro