Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Mojo Pro

Default 2017 Mojo Pro

Anyone looking at one? I haven't seen much info out there from anyone on them. They look sweet and looks to be the way to go for 'plug and play' (so to speak) but wondering if it's worth the money to go that route versus a regular mojo and dial it in aftermarket.

What is the mojo pro factory ballast weight?

Thoughts and other considerations?
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro

You will have to change rear bags on the pro for surfing or add weight bags. But other than that the boat is sweet looking! And there are some features you cannot get on normal mojo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Supra SA

Default 2017 Mojo Pro

What size bags are guys putting on the mojo? Enzo bags, right? I'm at altitude so where weight can be an issue, but that's why I'm interested in the 440 raptor
    Last edited by moombahighrider; 04-10-2017 at 08:07 PM.
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro

I ordered a Pro. It will hopefully be built/delivered by mid May. I'm coming from a 2002 Supra Santera so I.m pretty sure it'll do everything I need and more. I was originally looking at the craz and when I looked at the "options" that are standard on the Pro for about 10 K more, it was just too good of a deal to pass up.
    It comes with the surf max set up so the rear bags are 900 lbs. I plan to swap them out for 1100's right away and if that's not sufficient I will add a rubber coated steel plate to each side. Thinking about 200 lbs each.

My dealer is adamant that I try the boat as is before I spend any further money on it though.

Don
    2002 Supra Santera (SOLD)
    2017 Moomba Mojo Pro Vivid Orange
    (1595lb wakemakers in the lockers)

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    I ordered a Pro. It will hopefully be built/delivered by mid May. I'm coming from a 2002 Supra Santera so I.m pretty sure it'll do everything I need and more. I was originally looking at the craz and when I looked at the "options" that are standard on the Pro for about 10 K more, it was just too good of a deal to pass up.
    It comes with the surf max set up so the rear bags are 900 lbs. I plan to swap them out for 1100's right away and if that's not sufficient I will add a rubber coated steel plate to each side. Thinking about 200 lbs each.

My dealer is adamant that I try the boat as is before I spend any further money on it though.

Don
    I don't think the 1100's fill much more than 900 lbs anyway. They don't fit the compartment properly.
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

I seen a recent wave pic of the stock Pro and damn it was legit. My Mojo will have the 900's plus another 240 in lead... Pretty sure I will be more then happy with the stock weight and my little bit of lead.
    I love the flooring on the Pro the most...
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

^floor is cool and lead idea is great. Also the moomba letters are styled flat like Supra letters. Looks great in person. Cannot get that on regular mojo.

2017 Supra SA

Quote Originally Posted by russellsmojo View Post
    ^floor is cool and lead idea is great. Also the moomba letters are styled flat like Supra letters. Looks great in person. Cannot get that on regular mojo.

What do you mean? Is domed numbers going to have to get a template made? Lol

2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

Quote Originally Posted by BrettLee3232 View Post
    What do you mean? Is domed numbers going to have to get a template made? Lol

Haha! Good point.

2017 Supra SA

What functional difference are there between a Mojo and a Mojo pro or is it all just cosmetic?

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD