Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dusty2221 View Post
    Well, I seem to wear the ahole badge also. Rarely ever intend to be one, just come off that way.

Can't win em all!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    You're an ass
    Matt
    2021 Mojo
    2016 Mojo (sold)
    2012 LSV (sold)

Neighbor's dog comes into my yard I give one warning shot. Neighbor comes toward the line I ask 'em if he missed the warning shot and wants to take his chances.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Thirty feet away? Most States have the distance from shoreline at 100 feet. Try your fishing cast skills with a hunking weight on the end. There is a reason for the 100 foot distance and that is shoreline protection but also to separate boat activity from shoreline activity. One reason you don't cruise near fishing boats as they have a legal weapon with the fishing pole and the same can be applied on land.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Got this tarp and put it up this past weekend. It's looks great and is covering all but the swim platform on my boat. Still working on some of the others items but most of our time is being spent working inside the house. We started moving a kitchen cabinet and that led to tearing down a couple of walls, one being load bearing, we had to have an open floor plan. We've been at the house for 6 straight weekends and have been out on the water for maybe an hour.
    Gil Hebert

2014 Mojo

Nice I use my swim deck cover a lot to protect it from the long sunny afternoon
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by ghebert1111 View Post
    most of our time is being spent working inside the house. . . . We've been at the house for 6 straight weekends and have been out on the water for maybe an hour.
    Wife: We should get a lake house.
    Me: Yes, then I can go up there on Saturday and cut the grass instead of going boating.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Wife: We should get a lake house.
    Me: Yes, then I can go up there on Saturday and cut the grass instead of going boating.
    That's about right.
    Gil Hebert

2014 Mojo

I'm 2 years into ours.....renovation complete but still things break and although I'm sure to make time for boating, between Church and all the work for Mx, cleaning, etc. -- no relaxing whatsoever. I hope that I'm still on the "bathtub" curve glideslope down and eventually the projects will taper off. But with it not a full time residence, I doubt that it does.
    2016 Mojo Surf
    Raptor 400
    1100 rear bags / 500 IBS / 600 LeadWake
    Exile amps/tower - Kicker in-boat
    FAE

Quote Originally Posted by ghebert1111 View Post
    Here are some pictures of the dock and the boat on the lift I'm not sure how to move the bunks looking at how they are attached to the lift.

Mike I don't get any afternoon sun but I do get plenty of the morning sun so I may put up a shade on that side.

First morning down on the dock really peaceful, wish I drank coffee or morning scotch.

And lastly, where does everyone store their surfboards when they're away from the lake house for the week and do you cover the boat every night ur at the lake, or just Sunday when you leave.
    It looks like you might be able to slide the bunks in and out, but limited to the hole spacing in the cross brace. Looks like you might need to loosen the back clamp as well to slide it along the rail.

If up at the lake house/cottage we leave the cover off unless expecting bad weather. We just have a standalone lift with vinyl canopy so it does not get as much protection as yours. As for surf boards we put them back in the shed if going to be gone for a while, otherwise they are usually leaned up against the deck. We are on a very narrow, 300 acre lake so we get and unfortunately give the shoreline quite a workout if surfing goofy (lake is counter-clock wise traffic), but we still stay out as far as possible.
    2008 Outback V

IMG_3001.jpgIMG_3002.jpgIMG_3038.jpg

Here is my set up. An older and dirtier and rustier hydrohoist than yours.
    26 inches between the inside of the bunks.
    30 1/2 inches between the innermost portion of the angle iron bunk support uprights with the multiple holes in them.
    You reposition the bunks by removing the two bolts holding the uprights to the crossbeam, then moving the upright to the holes you choose and reinstalling the bolts. Count the holes from center to make sure each bunk stays centered. You can count the holes between my uprights to get an idea. The most important part is to not drop any nuts, bolts or tools in the water.
    Looking at your setup, it looks pretty good. Don't override any chines. Check where the chines on the transom meet the bunks.
    2015 Mojo Surf Edition
    1100 rear lockers
    400+ under each rear seat
    700 stock center
    950 ibs
    autoflow 2.0 surf tab upgrade
    FAE