Default New exiles coming

So just ordered up a new set of xm9's pretty jacked for the summer got a question though I'm replacing the existing Roswell 6" and they have a plug end on the tower wire I don't really want to replace the wiring right back to the amp and I recollect there being more than two wires can I just cut the plug off and hook the exiles up? Once knowing positive and negative of course and also is there extra wires or was I just dreaming if so what are they for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 outbackv

Quote Originally Posted by Birdman View Post
    So just ordered up a new set of xm9's pretty jacked for the summer got a question though I'm replacing the existing Roswell 6" and they have a plug end on the tower wire I don't really want to replace the wiring right back to the amp and I recollect there being more than two wires can I just cut the plug off and hook the exiles up? Once knowing positive and negative of course and also is there extra wires or was I just dreaming if so what are they for?

Give that wire a tug. There are just 2 wires running through the tower. For some reason it splices to 4 wires about 10 inches before the end. There should be plenty of wire stuffed in the tower to get your new speakers wired up.
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

Thanks man just gotta wait for about four feet of ice to melt now to be able to use them

2013 outbackv

Congrats on the upgrade. You will love them. Post some pics after your install.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Did you get the speakers installed? How did it go? I will be doing mine this week and looking for any tips and pictures you have.
    Thanks!
    2023 Craz
    2013 LSV

I replaced the factory Roswell speakers with kicker and it was pretty easy to pull everything out and put a better quality 14ga speaker wire. I and going to use the power wires to power the led in the speakers