Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Owner

Finally got my first boarding in after the break in. I love the wakeboard wake, its way above my abilities. I liked the surf wake, but still had the stock bags in, i think another maybe 200-300 it would be perfect. Turns our 2 of my bags at home are 1100s and one is a 750, so I just bought the connectors and engine panel saver kit for the back panels. I will put the 750 up front as mine did not come with any front bags.

I was a little disappointed with the 4 roswell speakers and amp for the tower. I am going to toss those up in the classifieds and upgrade to some rev 8s i believe. The roswell speakers are plenty for hanging in a cove or surfing, they just dont pack the punch for wakeboarding.
    2016 Craz

I have my stock bow ballast for sale that came with my '16 Mojo if you're interested
    Matt
    2021 Mojo
    2016 Mojo (sold)
    2012 LSV (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by Woody929 View Post
    I have my stock bow ballast for sale that came with my '16 Mojo if you're interested
    I'm going to stick with my 750 bag but thanks. I want the storage space up front for now.
    2016 Craz

Quote Originally Posted by mcjimmy33 View Post
    Finally got my first boarding in after the break in. I love the wakeboard wake, its way above my abilities.
    I really enjoyed my Craz wake with the stock ballast. Much more weight I have problems getting on plane at 5000' elevation. I'm in the break in process of a 17' Mojo and can't wait to binding ride it.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

anyone had issues with their craz rpm gage not returning back to 0 on shut off? I have had the gage stick above 0 and go way below. ON restart it doest not reset and the gage is off the entire time the engine is running.
    2016 Craz