Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Owner

Sweet looking boat 1100s are a must

You will also need the upgraded surf prop if it's not already equiped

I have the 14.25x14.5 prop, is that the surf prop? I don't plan on messing with the ballast much until I get to the 10 hour break in, but sounds like I need to do some work there. Could is piggyback my 750s and the stock bags under the back seats? Trying to minimize purchases here.

Also from my brief driveway testing, the stereo doesn't blow me away. Thinking maybe the amps are underpowered some? I was wondering too if there was a market for the roswell tower speakers it came with (4). I had rev 8s on my last boat and feel like I might want to go back.

Last ? before I go take her our on the water today. Do you all change both the vdrive oil and trans fluid at the 10 hour mark? I know I need to do engine oil.

If they're the roswell coaxial 6.5's they're not worth much. I sold a pair of mine with amp for $300 I think. Guy on this forum bought em as a second pair for his helix.
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

You have the standard prop 15x3 is the upgrade you loose a little top end but tons of torque out of the hole

Quote Originally Posted by Catman View Post
    You have the standard prop 15x3 is the upgrade you loose a little top end but tons of torque out of the hole
    What is the top speed with the surf prop? I am assuming no issues wakebaoring with the surf prop?

What is the top speed with the surf prop? I am assuming no issues wakebaoring with the surf prop
    I've always ran a low pitch prop and you will have zero problem with wake speeds.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Just completed my break in service today. Changed the oil, trans fluid and v drive fluid. They all looked brand new still, almost felt like a waste but I dont want any issues with a new motor!
    2016 Craz

I realize the Enzo bags are surfing focused, but has anyone utilized these for wakeboarding? I an only imagine how UUUGE the wake would be then. I have the 900's in the rear compartments currently with the stock center and 650 PNP in the nose. I'm curious if I'd be able to get on plane with that kind of weight, but can't help but think that more is always better.
    2016 Craz
    1979 Ski Nautique

Quote Originally Posted by mcjimmy33 View Post
    Just completed my break in service today. Changed the oil, trans fluid and v drive fluid. They all looked brand new still, almost felt like a waste but I dont want any issues with a new motor!
    I do mine every season and they look like that. It's a good thing.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!