Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

You backed a Mojo in a spot? Next time, please video that. That is a skill I would like to learn.
    Got a very well fast boat owner come to me in Powell and expressed WTF! Said he's never seen an inboard parked the correct way. The fast boats in Powell always park reverse to show off what they have under the hatch.
    On a very calm day give it a try and learn the starboard turn when going in reverse. Its the starting angle that's key and you will back in every time.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

I'd be surprised if it's not gone before you're done break in. That thing is sick
    Got the Mojo to 7 hours before finding it's new owners, almost made it. Let's see what next week brings for getting a new boat to start the break in. Also looks like I'm going to test the 15x12 prop on the next boat. With the max package and crew I'm hoping it will plane no problem. Mine has zero struggle with just myself in the boat but I wan't to be sure with a full crew.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR Josh View Post
    Got a very well fast boat owner come to me in Powell and expressed WTF! Said he's never seen an inboard parked the correct way. The fast boats in Powell always park reverse to show off what they have under the hatch.
    On a very calm day give it a try and learn the starboard turn when going in reverse. Its the starting angle that's key and you will back in every time.
    Definitely going to try it out. Like i said though, I am a rookie, but I like a challenge.
    2017 Moomba Craz
    Max Surf edition
    2018 Nissan Titan Pro 4X