Default Clarification on wiring remote turn-on signal

So, my ongoing install consists of Exile 30.2 and Javelin amps as well as the ZLD2. I'm keeping my factory Fusion HU. Exile makes a point in their ZLD install videos about not getting power for the EQ from under the helm. The kit comes with a 3-wire power, ground, remote turn pair included in a long run to reach over to the port side amp rack location.

I understand that the HU power and ground and EQ power and ground should be kept separate back to the fuse distribution block at the amp rack. But, is there a need to take the remote turn on signal back as well? In other words, do I split the remote wire out of the HU for a short run into ZLD and then a long run that is further split into 2 wires for the 2 amps at the rack location? Or, do I keep the HU remote intact as one wire to the amp rack and then split it into 3: one for each amp and one long one back over to the ZLD?

Thanks in advance.
    2016 Mojo Surf
    Raptor 400
    1100 rear bags / 500 IBS / 600 LeadWake
    Exile amps/tower - Kicker in-boat
    FAE

Just hook the remote turn on to one of the amp remote turn ons. I twisted all three of my ZLD + - and remote in one run and split them off in the amp rack area.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

I would leave the remote in tact and Run ZLD remote to HU wire. Then if you must, due to the ZLD introducing noise, run the wiring (+-) over to amp rack. We have put several WS420's in 16' and 17's with no noise issue wiring direct to Fusion HU.