Default Is there any desire for moomba cruise from 2009 lsv?

Replaced moomba cruise with perfect pass and have the moomba cruise laying around, anyone need it? If so let me know and we can figure out a reasonable price.
    2009 Moomba LSV

Default Did the upgrade help?

My 05 XLV has the moomba cruise, and it works well except when the boat is heavily weighted while wakeboarding. It speeds up and slows down (kind of over shoots then undershoots the right speed by a couple MPH which affects the wake and the riders ability to have a consistent launch) other than that it works well for surfing and under moderate to unweighted wakeboarding). I'm wondering if you found it to be a big improvement by upgrading to perfect pass, what was the cost, and how tough was it (do it yourself or dealer install)?
    2005 XLV
    gravity 3
    perfect pass

1100 from skier to skier (100 less than pp site). Very easy installation, 30 minutes at most with the centering of the gauge being most time consuming. I only used moomba cruise once and didn't like it when weighed heavily and operator error possible with new drivers, pp is something that's a must for me otherwise I'll be on the end of the line complaining about speed.

Edit, mine is drive by wire so very easy. Yours, I believe, would be mechanical throttle link so a little harder but did it on my last boat in 3 hours (routing the cable was the hardest thing).
    2009 Moomba LSV

Hi i have a 2010 Mobius LSV and i need tomreplace my Moomba cruise unit do you know if it's the same cruise ? Can you send me pictures of it ? And i much your asking for it ?
    Thanks.

Hi i have a 2010 Mobius LSV and i need tomreplace my Moomba cruise unit do you know if it's the same cruise ? Can you send me pictures of it ? And i much your asking for it ?
    Thanks.

When I get home ill take a picture
    2009 Moomba LSV

Here's a pic, if this is what you need pm an offer. 20170429_163902.jpg
    2009 Moomba LSV

Hi, no i am sory mine is different it all digital.....i guess they changed it in 2010 it completly different.

No problem.
    2009 Moomba LSV