Default Folding tricks for Bimini with Aviator Tower

Just got our Mondo that came with a bimini top and aviator tower. Was told when purchased that you have to pull the bimini completely off whenever you travel. Cant be that be of a pain in the butt. Gotta figure I am just missing something. Manuals and documentation are really lacking for these options.

Thanks

Put the supports in the lower mounts and wrap the top around the poles. The cover has straps and clips to hold it back against the tower. Cover also keeps the bugs off the top when towing
    Work to live!!
    2015 mondo
    Aviator tower
    Auto flow
    94 rinker 180 gone

You do not need to remove it, but you do need to stow it (as per Crane Man's post above) if you're going to be driving over about 40mph or expect any strong winds.

And yes, it's a pain in the arse to put up and take down. Let's just say it's my least favorite "feature" of my boat. It really takes some practice and best when done w/2 people.
    2016 Craz

Second the least favorite feature. Any good alternatives for it?
    2015 Mondo
    Aviator Tower

Quote Originally Posted by coneslager View Post
    Second the least favorite feature. Any good alternatives for it?
    I unstrap the 4 straps on the front of the bimini. fold the bar back to the tower then I take 4 24" wide bungee straps and strap the bimini to the tower then I close the windshield and fold the tower down. I have the A3 tower. Not sure how it differs from yours. I tow about 1hr round trip at about 50-60 mph.
    '18 mojo

Quote Originally Posted by Surgical_ass View Post
    I unstrap the 4 straps on the front of the bimini. fold the bar back to the tower then I take 4 24" wide bungee straps and strap the bimini to the tower then I close the windshield and fold the tower down. I have the A3 tower. Not sure how it differs from yours. I tow about 1hr round trip at about 50-60 mph.
    Yea I might have to try this, the damn Velcro is a pain in the rear
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018